★,。・:*:・゚'☆Soft Blossom★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(n/n): nickname

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(F/n): friend name

You wake up early this morning albeit still tired from watching the chibis play the video game almost the entire night. (F/n) left the apartment and went home earlier yesterday, to get some good sleep for today's work.
Throwing the covers away you get up and head to the bathroom for your morning routine, meeting Kira on the way.

Kira: "I thought I had to wake you for your job, because you always seem to stay in bed longer. But you're already awake."

You: "Well I didn't want someone to wake me up by practically almost giving me a heart attack, thank you."

Kira: "Fair enough. I'll see you in the kitchen."

Nodding to him you go into your bathroom and start readying yourself for the day. You put on some comfortable clothes, that would also look decent enough for a good first impression on your first work day and get into the kitchen finding the chibis already seated on the table. You let out a quiet yawn and mutter a small morning to everyone trying to rub the sleep from your eyes.

Pucci: "You look like you haven't slept in enough (Y/n). Do you need help with the breakfast?"

You: "That would be really nice Pucci, does anyone want anything specific?"

Dio: "Some blood."

You: "... No one seems to have any wishes I see. Let's just settle with some toast and juice."

Diego: "Then I would like orange juice!"

Doppio: "Me too."

You: "Alright comin' up."

Dio: "You ignore me but not them? I'm offended, if I was my original size I would've already taken care of you."

You: "Don't take it personal but I think the majority of the fandom thinks Diego is the nicer, better Dio."

Diego: "Really? Hah!!"

Dio: "That's impossible!"

Diavolo: "I'm not surprised. Anyone would prefer one of us over that clown."

Pucci: "Even if that would be the case I'll still support my dear friend no matter what."

Dio: "I know I can always count on you Pucci. Make notes, all of you! That's how you get a friend!"

Kira: "Friends are a bit overrated in my opinion."

Diavolo: "Agreed."

Valentine: "By the way (Y/n), is the breakfast ready?"

Humming you get out a plate out of one of the drawers, the toaster pushing the two slices out just in time. You grab the toasts and put them on the plate while Pucci pours the orange juice in tiny cups for his fellow villains with the help of his Stand Whitesnake. The juice was contained in those small cardboard boxes so there's no problem for him lifting it up. Once you got your own slices of toast you take a seat on the chair and enjoy breakfast together. They all seem to like the simple meal as they munch in silence some closing their eyes in content. Santana takes a quick glance over to his masters who have already started eating and sniffs at the slice for a little before also taking a bite. After swallowing the first bite he starts taking more bites out of it eagerly, his cheeks puffing out. Wamuu looks over and pats Santana on the back saying.