'★,。・:*:・゚'☆STANDO POWA'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Stand Name: Smoke and Mirrors/S.a.M. (Imagine Dragons)

Classification: Natural Non-Humanoid

Ability: Concentration Capacity and Precognition

Desc: The User can use their concentration far above the maximum level, allowing them to do better in doing different kinds of tasks. This also allows for pushing their abilities, physical or mental, far more than they could normally achieve, beyond even 100 percent capacity. The user is never distracted and overcomes obstacles very easily, which makes achieving things much easier. Additionally the user can foretell future events and observe what might happen by zoning out or dreaming. Whether or not it will happen depends on the users actions leading towards said events.

Condition: Clear mind

Limit: If the user is in a high emotional state of mind, then visions or memories may occur frequently/spontaneously which can become quite overwhelming if the User is prone to overthink. These visions could be warped and negative. User is advised to be careful and aware of what might be the truth or an illusion, and should not take all of them literally.

Range: 15m

Power: D
Speed: B
Range: C
Durability: B
Precision: A
Potential: C

Smoke and Mirrors when revealed, has the appearance of a light blue-ish ghost, always wrapped around in an air of its own smoke. The whole body is in some way transparent and looks more solid from its mid section, leading up its head. It appears to have no arms, instead their hands seem connected with a small string of smoke from its shoulders. The hands appear more solid often times as well, at the end of the day the Stand can choose which boy parts become solid and which not. S.a.M. has white glowing unblinking eyes without pupils, which makes it look like it stares into your soul. By changing color it can show emotions, the more emotional it feels the brighter/darker the color gets. Even some key characteristics like tears or blush effects can appear with the help of its smoke and patterns on their cheeks. Other than the eyes there are no other features on its face.
With its smoky hands it can concentrate the smoke to either write some future events on books, letters etc., and play images on screens and so on as well. It does like and favor to use mirrors or reflections a lot though. It can get very creative when it tries to get a message across.
When concentrating with its User, the Stand will engulf parts of the body or item needed for the certain goal to allow its user to perform better in different kinds of tasks. Some parts of the user may or may not look like they're glowing momentarily.

The Stand is only able to communicate telepathic with other living beings, the user included when awake. When communicating with others the user can't hear the conversation if the Stand chooses to keep the conversation to themself. Their voice is more on the soft and quiet side.

S.a.M. does have a separate consciousness from their User and can converse with them, but it prefers to show instead of talk and will go with whatever the User wants at the end even if the Stand themself disagrees.

A/N: A little overview about Readers' Stand :D. I hope ya'll get at least a little bit of an idea about it. I didn't want to put everything in here since it would ruin the fun. If there are any questions about S.a.M. or if something is confusing just ask away.

Welp, this potato is outta here for today. :3

Here's some artwork I made for Smoke and Mirrors, it gave me the opportunity to try out shading and coloring on ibisPaint on my phone as well sooo yeah ヽ('ー' )┌