'★,。・:*:・゚'☆New Home'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): last name

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

You feel really light when you open your (e/c) eyes. You have no idea where you are, all you can see wherever you look is black. There seems no end or beginning in this space. Opening your mouth to call for no one in particular you come to realize that you can't even talk. Your lips move but there's no sound coming out.

'What is all of this? Well at least I can still hear my thoughts.'

Seeing nothing you can do around here you decide to just walk forward. You have no idea where you're going, but you have a feeling that something has to happen eventually. And you're right, after a short while of just walking forward, something seems to appear in the distance. The closer you get the more you can make out what it is until you're finally standing in front of it.

'A door in the middle of nowhere. This gonna be good... I watched enough horror movies to know what could happen.'

...

'Fuck it. I'm going in.'

Stepping through you would've let out a loud shriek if your voice wasn't gone, once the door slammed shut loudly behind you the sound echoing around you until it fades.

'Jeez I probably looked ridiculous right then and there.'

Your gaze turns from the door back to the front, the mist makes it hard to see through. But it lasted for only a few seconds before the white cloud disappears and you stand in front of what appears to be another door of a huge building. A mansion to be exact. For some odd reason it feels like something is pulling you in, your legs move on their own and the next thing you know you're already inside, walking around without much of a thought.

'I don't know what all of this means, why am I even inside? There could be someone or something inside who maybe doesn't want me to just be here.!'

"Find it..."

'Who's out there?!'

"...Find... it...."

A force pulls you towards the mansion's stairs and up to the next floors. You pass many different rooms each door having a different color and engravings. You get pulled up further until you finally stop under a worn out attic door. You can feel something grasping your hand and pulling it  lightly towards the small door of the room above, but you're out of reach. There's no ladder or anything else near that could help you.

"Find it."

Suddenly you're getting yanked away, flying all the way back outside of the mansion and further until you can't make its silhouette out anymore.

~~~

You sit up from the bed with a gasp. Rubbing your eyelids and stretching your limbs you throw the sheets off yourself and get out. Ruffling through your (h/l) (h/c) hair and taking in deep breathes of air.

You: "What a weird dream.. I'm gonna get ready and then visit Mrs. Smith like we agreed to."

Yesterday when the two women went back to the lobby and called the police, the villains and you moved into another spare room Miss Margaret had prepared for the time being. On their way out Kira made the husband into one of his bombs, the body once discovered by the police vanishing to nothing in front of their very eyes, leaving them no trace of evidence who might've been responsible. So after they found nothing else, they left the scene which gave you some time to pack up all the things you needed and wanted and say your goodbye to Margaret in case you won't see her when moving out. The moving service Mrs. Smith called helped you and already brought the stuff to your new home at the same day as well.
Now with all the guys now being their normal self again it's getting pretty cramped in this spare apartment room you all share. And it doesn't help that half of them are, well, quite sizable. But who doesn't love those huge buff bois? Getting ready and heading for the door you call out.