'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Small Company'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(L/n): last name

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(e/c): eye color

(s/c): skin color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

Diego: "Why are they taking so long... I'm getting hungry..."

The impatient and slightly irritated voice of the jockey breaks the silence, but none of the other two seem to have the need to give him an answer. Both occupied on their own things. Doppio is standing in the corner of the kitchen, talking to his boss while he holds a frying pan close to his ear glancing towards Diego but his attention immediately focusing back on the conversation. And Valentine, who's been sitting across the other blonde doesn't even bother giving an answer. Choosing to ignore him, the constant tapping of the male's sharp claws against the surface of the wooden table and swishing and flicking of his tail.

Diego: "And what about (y/n), weren't you with them just earlier?"

The man in question takes a sip from his canned beer, his blue eyes not leaving the newspaper he's been reading. His purple gloved hand placing his drink down before giving Diego a dismissive wave.

Valentine: "You already know why they haven't returned with me, so I don't have to answer."

Diego let's out a groan, throwing his head back and spreading his limbs like a star, arms hanging behind the chair. Just as he was about to doze off, he quickly perked up at the sound of the front door opening and cloning. Only for him to slump back again seeing it's not you who has entered the room.

Pucci: "Good evening."

Pucci greeted, entering the kitchen together with Kira in tow, shopping bags with the needed ingredients in his grasps. Placing everything on the counter, he wastes no time and gets straight to cooking. Snatching away the pan out of Doppio's grasp seeing as the male was holding the exact pan he looked for. But not without complains and a few curses coming from the pink haired boy.

One might be wondering how he got the money to actually buy as much as this when he just started working. Doppio, who's now back as Diavolo just asking said question as he takes a seat as well and eyes the serial killer with an arched brow.

Diavolo: "Where the hell did you get the money to buy all of that? Last I checked (y/n) didn't give you or any of us money."

Kira briefly recalls the annoying coworker whom he's met this day and has been following him around the office. Taking a quick glance towards one of his plastic bags. But quickly shakes off his thoughts, adding the needed vegetables and stirring them.

Kira: "Let's just say, someone at a convenient time and place helped me out on that."

Diavolo doesn't question the other much further, already having an assumption on what happened, his face contorting in disgust at the thought. The priest joins the three villains by the table, placing down a bowl of cherries to eat from until the main dish is finished.

Pucci: "I assume you had a successful first day at the college?"

Valentine: "Successful, yes. But it was by no means enjoyable."

Pucci turns his attention over to the former president with confusion.

Pucci: "And why's that?"

Taking one final sip from his can Valentine waves a dismissive hand. Taking his attention away from from the newspaper and turns to the priest.