22)Planning a wedding (Leah & Alec) Part 1

This is just a chapter on how the the Cullen's and there friends plan Leah's and Alec's wedding.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

[Lightning-The Wanted]

*Leah's POV*

Our wedding is coming up! Oh God I'm so nervous! I wonder if Jane felt like this. She must have! What women wouldn't!

Calm Down Leah!

Deep Breath....Deep Brea-

"LEAH CLEARWATER!"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream.

I look up and see Perrie, Ixchell, Eleanor, and Danielle looking at me.

"DAMN YOU! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" I yell at them.

"So did it work?" I hear another voice. I look and see Angel there.

"You planned it?!" I ask.

"Yea! You were spaced out." Ixchell says.

"Geezz! Thanks!" I say sarcastically.

"Okay! The other girls went out to fix the venue. The guys went tuxedo shopping. So time for dress shopping!" Perrie says all excited.

Eleanor, or El as I call her, Danielle, or Dani, Ixchell, and Angel clap and jump up and down. I just nod and smile.

I hope it goes alright.

*Alec's POV*

I'm going to get fucking married!

How the fucking hell could Seth handle these nerves?!

Okay Calm Down. Calm Do-

*SLAP*

I feel someone slap. My insticnt take over and I paralyze the person. I growl, and stop 'till I see who it is.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

"LOUIS?!" I scream. I stop and give him back his senses.

"Geezz! Alec calm your tits!" Nathan says.

"I CAN'T!" I yell at them.

"Okay. Okay. Calm Down." Liam says.

One Direction, Nathan, Tom, Jay, Jordan, and Jasper came tuxedo shopping. Since the other ones got ruined.

No more wrestling in the mud while its raining.

"Alright. Hey.....ummm....Harry?" I ask him.

"Yea?" He says.

I look at the other guys and see that they saw the saw same thing as me.

"I-Isn't th-that Tay-Taylor Sw-Swift?" I ask stuttering.

(A/N: OK! SORRY BUT I JUST DON'T SHIP HAYLOR! SO I'M SO SORRY AND SWIFTIES! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!")

"WHERE?!" Harry asks all panicked.

"OVER THERE!" Zayn points.

"WHERE IS THAT BITCH CUNT?!" Niall asks all mad.

(A/N: There was rumor over Twitter that Taylor Swift called Niall a "Fat Ugly Blonde Pig". They say Liam confirmed it. That Liam and Louis protected Niall. And that Harry defende Taylor. So I'm putting it here. Sorry!)

"Niall. Calm Down! We dealt with her already. Even though Harry didn't do no shit." Zayn said.

"UGH! I'M SORRY ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT!" Harry screamed. Huge mistake.

"Harry! One Direction! Taylor squealed.

"Hey Taylor." The One Direction Gang responded. The other guys were standing there awkward.

Good thing she didn't notice me. I'm a fucking Vampire.

"Oh! Who's your friend here?" She asks.

Dammit!

"I'm Alec Cullen. How are you?" I tell her. She stares at me for a few minutes. I just stand there awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you Alec! I'm fine! How do you know One Direction?" She asks.

"We're friends since a long time! We met at a concert! We're good friends with the Cullen's!" Niall says, more like snapping at her.

"I didn't ask you!" Taylor snaps at him.

I hear a car! Oh thank god! It's just Ixchell, Danielle, Eleanor, Angel, and Perrie. They're coming here. They must've come here to check at what time do they have there appointment.

"Hey Guys! Whats u-" Says Perrie but stops as she sees Taylor.

They told me no celeberties know what they are.

"Taylor?" Danielle growls.

"Danielle. Perrie. Eleanor. And who are you guys?" Taylor asks.

"I'm Angel. Harry's Girlfriend." Angel says.

"And I'm Ixchell. Not nice to meet you." Ixchell says, more like growls.

"Oh! Niall, I didn't know you had a girlfriend." Taylor says.

"Well, now you know. Can you please leave us all alone." Niall says. He looks like he is about to cry.

I smell a familiar. Leah! Good thing we are in different rooms for our appointments.

"Girls! Why are you taking so lo-" I hear Leah says then stop.

"Taylor Swift?" She asks.

"Yes. Who are you?" Tatlor asks.

"I'm Leah Clearwater. Alec's Fiance." Leah introduces herself.

"Oh. Alright." Taylor says.

"Well goodbye. Goodbye you fat ugly Irish blonde pig." Taylor whispers thinking we can't hear her.

Niall starts crying and Ixchell gets mad. More like Angry. So do Dani, El, Perrie, and Angel.

Perrie and Ixchell grab Taylor's arm.

"What.Did.You.Say?!" Ixchell says.

"No-Nothing!" Taylor says all scared.

"Oh. Taylor, my dear.....Wrong answer!" Perrie says.

Perrie punches Taylor and Ixchell pulls her hair. Dani slaps her with force and El kicks her. Angel slaps her...Hard!

Ixchell takes care of the rest. She punches, kicks, slaps, and pulls her hair. Taylor only gets one punch and two kicks in but is overpowered.

"Now listen, and listen good, you will leave us alone and Never, EVER, CALL NIALL THAT AGAIN! UNDERSTAND PUTA!?" Ixchell yells.

Taylor nods. With one last kick, Ixchell picks her up and throws her out. Taylor leaves running but we see a papparazzi that captured everything.

"Baby....Thanks!" Niall says. Ixchell smiles and kisses him.

"Well....lets get back to shopping!" I say.

Wow.

-------------------------------

Hahaha! Don't worry there will be a Part 2!

Sorry Swifties! Me and my friend were planning it and she wanted that! Sorry!

Bye!