7)Oh No....We have trouble

SM OWNS TWILIGHT NOT ME!!!! I JUST CHANGED ALECC AND JANE ALSO THE CLEARWATER'S OK?! SORRY I'M A CRAZY PERSON!!! HEHEHEHHEHE!!! LETS START!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Leah's POV* (FINALLY!!)

WOW!! My BOYFRIEND/SOUL-MATE HAS A NEW POWER!!!! Fire and Earth, 2 of the elements. But the worst part is that I have to wait to have sex with him. Oh well that is all his fault. He just had to tell Jane that didn't he.

Well, I was walking around the forest and I caught a scent. It was new scent.Vampire. I look around and spot it. He has the Volturi neckles. No,no,Alice was saying about a Volturi member trying to get Jane. But, worst of all we didn't get a description, only that he was a person named Davis. I leave running to the house and barge in. They are all looking concerned.

''Leah, Babe, what happened?'' Alec asks me.

''ALICE!!!'' I screm to.

''What happend Leah? Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?'' Alice asks me.

''Alice, what does this Davis look like?'' I ask. They all look at me like concerned.

''He has black hair, and is about 6'6''. Why?'' ( Davis on the side --------------------->)

''I just saw him in the forest. He was staring at me, and I came running in to tell you guys.'' I answer them.

Jane looks terrified, Seth & Alec look like they want to kill, The girls are concerned for Jane, The boys look like they want to kill someone, and of coarse Emmett wants to go and kick his ass.

''Can you show us where you saw him?'' Carlisle asks.

''Yes. Now lets go.'' I tell him. We all leave running to where I saw him, then we hear a screm. We look and see Jane staring at a dead girls body with a note in her hand.

''Jane, what does it say?'' Seth ask her calmly. We all look at her and wait

*Jane's POV*

We were all running to wher Leah saw Davis. Then all of a sudden I trip and see a girl's body. She's dead. But, worst of all there was a note on her. It said....

~Dear My beloved Jane,

You think that you can run away and not be mine. Worst of all your a mutts mate. AND YOU LOVE HIM!!! YOU ARE MINES!!! And don't worry you WILL be MINES!!! This is a warning that your new family might not help. You will BE MINE!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! AND WILL KILL ANYBODY IN MY WAY TO BE YOURS!!!

Sincerly,

Davis.~

NO,NO,NO,NO!!!!! Davis woll kill my family. AND HOW DARE HE CALL SETH A MUTT!!!! I scream bloody murder. They all turn around and look at me. They ask me what's wrong. I show the letter to Seth and he starts shaking.

''Seth, Seth, Calm down. I will barely get out of the house only for school and you will be with me. Okay? Calm Down.'' I try to tell him. He stops shaking and looks at me.

''Don't worry, Jane. We will help you and that Son of a Bitch of a Davis will NOT hurt you.'' Seth tells. I love him beacuse he is protective of me. I like it.

We all go ho,e and I go to my room listening to music. I listen to the music that calms me down.

Three Days Grace-Never too Late (Song on the Side ---------------------->)

This world will never be

What I expected

And if I don't belong

Who would've guessed it

I will not leave alone

Everything that I own

To make you feel like

It's not too late

It's never too late

Even if I say

"It'll be alright"

Still I hear you say

You want to end your life

Now and again we try to

Just stay alive

Maybe we'll turn it all around

'Cause it's not too late

It's never too late

No one will ever see

This side reflected

And if there's something wrong

Who would've guessed it?

And I have left alone

Everything that I own

To make you feel like

It's not too late

It's never too late

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/t/three_days_grace/never_too_late.html ]

Even if I say

"It'll be alright"

Still I hear you say

You want to end your life

Now and again we try to

Just stay Alive

Maybe we'll turn it all around

'Cause it's not too late

It is never too late

The world we knew

Won't come back

The time we've lost

Can't get back

The life we had won't be

Ours again

This world will never be

What I expected

And if I don't belong

Even if I say

"It'll be alright"

Still I hear you say

You want to end your life

Now and again we try

To just stay alive

Maybe we'll turn it all around

'Cause it's not too late

It's never too late

Maybe we'll turn it all around

'Cause it's not too late

It's never too late (It's never too late)

It's not too late

It's never too late

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just want to live a normal life with my new family and MY Seth. Why can't we have a normal life. One promise is that I will kill Davis and thhe Volturi so we can have a normal life for once and for all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there it is. Jane wants a life with Seth. Davis wants Jane. The Volturi wants Jane and Alec. And FYI Alec also wants a life wih Leah.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!