8)Ugh...School and Trouble

SM OWNS TWILIGHT!!! I MIGHT PUT SONGS THAT I LIKE OR MAKE ME THINK WAHT TO WRITE NEXT!! ENJOY!!!

~WARNING: A LOT OF BAD WORDS!~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Monster-Paramore]

*Alec's POV*

It has been a week since Jane got that letter from that bastard Davis. How is he even alive? We will never know. The worst part is that we start school. Ugh, it is my first time that I go to a school. We all have places to play: Emmett, Rosalie, and Jasper will be Seniors, Edward, Bella, Alice and Leah will be Juniors, and Nessie, Jake, Jane, Seth, and Me will be Shophmores. Rosalie and Jasper will be the Hales, Emmett, Edward, Alice will be the Cullens, Jake wanted to be a Clearwater so it's Him, Seth and Leah, Bella and Nessie are the Swans, and Jane and I are Twins(of coarse) and will be the Platts, Esme's human last name. So Rosalie and Jasper are Carlisle's brother kids and they died and came to the family, Edward, Emmett, and Alice were adopted, Jake, Leah, and Seth are family friends who came to the family, Bella and Nessie were also adopted after they were put to adoption, and Jane and I are Esme's sister's childeren who came after she died.

After all that we went to school. Me and Jane drove together in Mercedes(we got our own), Rosalie and Emmett took the Jeep with Alice and Jasper, Edward took the Volvo with Bella and Nessie, and Jake took his VW Rabbit with Leah and Seth. Once we got there people stoped and turned to look at us. We parked and got out and everybody was staring. We all go walk to our mates and we here whispering....

'Look at them'

'I like the brown haired one'

'I want to get the small blonde'

'I want the tan girl, pity she is with pale brown haired dude. I mean what does she in him' One guy says. I turn around and growl at him while glaring while wanting to rip his head off. Leah sees and clams me down, but I don't and start walking to him, Seth and Jake have to drag me by force and I'm still growling. I start feeling calm, I look at Jasper and thank him.We go to the office to pic up our schedule.

''Hello we are the kids of Dr.Carlisle Cullen and Esme Cullen we came to pick up our schedules,'' Alice tells the secretary.She looks up and gasps. She then nods and start printing our shedules, but first I ask..

''Can I please have all my classes with Jane, my sister please?'' I ask while smiling.

''Of Coaurse!'' She answers.

We wait and she gives us our shcedules,map,and paper that the teachers hve to sign. We thank her and leave to the classes. My first class is Calculus with Jane,Seth,and Leah. We go in early and there is no teacher, once we step in everything is slinced and they are staring at us. We look for a seat and we see a space at the back for us 4. We go walk to the back and we sit next to each other. They keep on staring and is getting annoying, they then start whispering.

'OMG! THE BOYS ARE H-O-T!' Jane and Leah Growl.

'Those chicks are SEXY!' One guy says. Me and Seth start growling.

'I want the pale dude with brown hair' a girl says and Leah starts growling, I put a hand on her shoulder and calm her down and I whisper to her ''Babe, You are my soul-mate and girlfriend and no one can take my heart.'' She smiles and she kisses me. I kiss back hearing the same girls say almost out loud,

'That Bitch!' I turn and give her a death glare. She turns red and looks away. Then I hear Seth trying to calm down Jane but is not working.

''Seth, What the hell happend?'' I ask him.