9)Training For Battle

SM OWNS TWILIGHT. I JUST CHANGED IT. IN TWILIGHT 'REALITY' JANE AND ALEC DONT GET NEW POWERS. MADE UP. SO PLEASE STICK WITH IT. OH AND ALSO, FOR JANE,ALEC,SETH,AND LEAH THE STENCH DOESNT BOTHER THEM. MADE UP.

LETS START!

BTW: ALEC AND JANE HAVE BEEN A CULLEN FOR 8 MONTHS AND THEY DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX TILL THEY ARE DONE WITH BATTLE. THE BET BET FOR THE GUYS WAS OFF AND EMMETT WENT CRAZY AND JASPER COULDNT STAND THE TORTURE SETH AND ALEC DID. SENDING LUST ALMOST KISSING EDWARD. ILL MAKE A STORY ABOUT WHAT THEY WENT THROUGH. U TELL ME.

WARNING:MIGHT HAVE LANGUAGE, SOME FIGHTING, & CRAZYNESS!!!

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

[Get Out Alive-Three Days Grace]

*Alec's POV*

It was Saturday and we were gonna start Training. The Covens, Carlisle talked about came to help, except, Amun and his mate. Benjamin and his mate came to help. He was nice enough to help me, Amun is selfish, maybe for he just won't die. The Uley pack wanted to help too. It may have been 8 months, but it must've taken time to get all this right. Also, the Volturi are coming and in a few months and by a few I mean 9 months. Bejamin says it will take me at least 5-7 months to get it right. Wow, and Jane might take that time too, we want it to 10 min.

Right now, all of us, are at the clearing training. What's cooler is that Carlisle, called the school that we won't come due to family emergency! Yea! Also, I calmed Leah enough so she won't go killing the hoe.

Anyway, back to training. I'm right now with Benjamin, trying to use the elements. Its HARD! It's EASY FOR HIM! LIKE WOW! He is only using fire and earth since I have those.

"Now, Alec, you must concentrate. See that boulder? Try to channel earth and throw it across the field. Here, I'll show you with the other boulder." Benjamin tells me. He demostrates and I look closely. I see how he does it and.....WOW! I was Amazed!

"Your turn."

I gulp and nod. I try doing what he does and a second later I see and do it. WOW,AWESOME! I see everybody looking at me and I do what Bejamin did. He starts clapping and I just smile.

"Well done. Now fire is going to be hard. You would usually (a.k.a I dont know. I looked it up and didnt maje sense so made up. SORRY!) try and channel, but yours is a bit different," He tells me.

"Huh?"

"You have to think about fire or channel it. We should try both. Try to channel it."

I tey to channel fire, but get a small fire. I pout that I couldn't do it.

"Well, seeing the pout, you can channel a small fire. Now try to think about it. Think about fire burning." Ben instructs. I flinch at the thought. "WAIT! I'M SORRY ALEC I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY!" He tells me instantly. He saw my flinch. I told everybody the story of Me and Jane. Leah and Seth were mad, of course.

"Ok, sorry just...overreacted. Ok lets start," I respond. I start thinking of, Aro, burning, me watching. Suddenly, I hear a gasp and I open my my eyes and see bigger flames. I start smiling and the fire doesn't burn. I stop thinking of fire and it goes away.

"Alec, you did good for a first timer. But, we will train to see if you improve. Maybe it will take at least, 2 months to have fully have it. Maybe, I'm right or wrong who knows now lets go practice fighting with Jasper," Ben informs me. I'm so happy. Now, I might be able ro protect my family. I will protect the Cullen's, Jane, Seth, but more Leah.