15)WHY HER?! SHES HAD ENOUGH PAIN! TAKE ME!

Well this chapter is dedicated to........SHAWOL! She gave me this idea and it took me a bit of time on how to put it but finally put it. It may be confusing. Well enough.

Warning: Jasmine will do something. Some swearing.

----------------------------------------------------------

[What Hurts the Most-Rascal Flatts]

*Jasmine's POV*

My plan is ready. Davis doesn't know, but this is for me. I need Alec. The mutt can't have him. The battle is almost close. I know his weakness. He'll do whatever to protect that person.

*Alec's POV*

That night was perfect. Me and Seth realized the damage we were doing to out mates and sisters. We hurt them bad. Battle is in 3 weeks and its stressful. We are getting the covens in 2 weeks and train a bit more.

I was spending time with Leah, Seth, and Jane. We wanted time alone and the family left. Jane got up and went towards the stairs.

"Where are you going babe?" Seth asks. I look at Jane with concern and Leah looks at her with worrieness.

"I'm just going to the room for a while and think.You know I like alone time when I'm thinking." She replies.

"Well okay. Scream if you need us Jane." Leah says. See, that's why I love her. She worries about everybody else mostly us since I came here.

"Okay. Bye." She leaves to the room.

"I'm worried about her. She is getting distanced since that night we were singing. It hurts real bad. We were so close, and now it feels like shes walking away from me. I don't know what to do! It hurs a lot! Pain! That's all I feel when shes away!" Seth says and starts breaking down. I go to hug him with Leah too.

"Its alright Seth. It must be the stress with everything. She must be thinking about how the outcome will be. One of us might not make but she must be scared. Don't worry." I tell him.

"YOU DON'T GET IT! YOU HAVE MY SISTER! I WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH HER BEFORE THE BATTLE INCASE WE DON'T MAKE IT! SHES WALKING AWAY FROM ME! I NEED HER WI-" Seth started crying about but was cut with a crash.

Oh no what happend?

*Jane's POV*

I could hear everything that was happening. I feel horrible. Guilty. But, Alec's right. I don't want to get close incase one of us dies. I hear something and look up.

"Jasmine?!" I say.

"Hello Jane." She says back sickly sweet.

"What are you doing here get out!"

I try to influct pain but can't. Actually I feel pain myself. I don't scream because I know she will enjoy it. She stops and I tackle her. I know everybody heard. I feel tired, sleppy. Its weird.

"Wh-whats hap-hapenning?" I ask sleppy.

"All part of the of plan. Goodnight Jane." Is the last thing I hear before I pass out.

*Alec's POV*

We all go up runnig to the room to see a mess. I go in first and see a note.

~Dear Alec,

If you see this note you know I was here. I have your sister and uf you want her you must do something for me. Now you have 2 options.

1) You turn yourself to me and marry me

Or 2) Kill the mutt.

You have 24 hours to decide. You decide. Just remember I have your precious sister and the others mutt's mate. Bring the family and they might die or Jane will die

Jasmine~

MY SISTER! JASMINE HAS HER! HOW?!

I punch the wall and break down sobbing.

"Whats wrong Alec?!" Leah says.

"THE SLUT HAS MY SISTER! JASMINE TOOK HER! I ONLY HAVE 24 HOURS TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO!" I yell.

"WHAT?! MY MATE WAS KIDNAPPED!" Seth yells.

"YES! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" I shout back sobbing.

"WE GO AND SAVE HER YOU STUPID IDIOT!" Seth yells back.

"We can't all go! SHE WILL EITHER KILL YOU OR JANE!" I tell him.

"What?!" He whispers.

"You hears me. I only have 2 options." I whisper back.

"What are they?" Leah asks softly but I can hear the worriness.

"Either I turn myself to her and marry her or....." I stop and choke back a sob.

"Or what?!" Seth asks impaitenly.

"I kill Leah." I whisper to them and sob.

"No,no,no, NO!" Seth screams.

Leah is crying and doesn't know what to do. She looks at me.

"Kill me." She says.

"NO! Leah, I won't do that! NO!" I yell at her.

"If means bringing Jane back, kill me." She says.

"No! I already decided what to do. I'll need help" I tell them.

"What is it?" They ask.

"I'll turn myself in and....And try and kill her." I tell them.

(Jasmine on the side)

-----------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER! Do you think it'll work. Well who knows? ME! WELL THATS IT! THANKS SHAWOL! HER IDEA WAS LIKE THAT! I KINDA CHANGED IT! WELL PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

JUST READ!