19)Lets win a Battle Part 2

OMFG! I SAW BREAKING DAWN PART 2....SO FUCKING AWESOME! IT KIND OF INSPIRED ME! I'M NOT GOING TO DO IT LIKE BREAKING DAWN PART TWO! AND IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN....GO SEE IT DAMMIT!

WELL...PART 2 AND MAYBE LIKE AFTER THIS CHAPTER, I MIGHT DO THE AFTERMATH AND THEN WEDDING, BUT BEFORE THE WEDDING A LITTLE SURPRISE!

OH YEA....THERE IS A SURPRISE IN THIS CHAPTER! ONLY THING I WILL SAY IS THAT ANOTHER BAND WILL BE IN IT!

WARNING:DEATH, VIOLENCE, A _LOT_ OF CUSSING!

LETS START

ENJOY! :P

**********************************

[Evanescence-Sweet Sacrafice]

*Third POV*

"ATTACK!" Alec yelled.

As soon as those 6 letter word was shouted, the fighting began. Both sides started fighting and killing.

Jane and Alec were left with Aro and Marcus. Cauis' ashes on the ground.

"You have dissapointed me, young ones." Aro told them.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WE LEFT 'CAUSE WE _HATED_ THE VOLTURI!" Jane yelled in anger.

"YOU NEVER HATED THE VOLTURI!" Aro screamed back in anger.

"You poor innocent thing. You never noticed! Too busy with BEING A POWER HUNGRY FOOL!" Alec yelled back.

"YOU WILL PAY!" Aro shouted.

Aro lunged for Alec, but Jane wasn't having any of it. She tried to inflict pain, but couldn't. She looked around and saw Renata using her shield. Jane glared at her and then lunged at her. Jane tackles her and they begin to fight.

Finally, Jane wins and tears her head off. Jane leaves Renata's disemble body there and goes to help Alec. As she is running there, she gets stopped by 5, as there scent tells who they are, wolves. She looks at them and one shifts into human form.

"Hello." The guy said in a british accent, "We are known as The Wanted. We are also a band and came here to help you. I'm Max. We can introduce later. But we came here to help fight against the Volturi." Max says.

"Well, you can help. Now over there is the battle. Just don't kill Heidi, Demitri, Felix and Marcus. No time to explain. Go!" Jane explains then goes to help her brother.

Meanwhile in the battle, Felix, Heidi, and Demetri don't want to kill the Cullen's or the vampires ans werewolves with them. They don't know what to do!

Edward Cullen, all of a sudden comes up to them and says,

"We know you don't want to fight against us. Just fight WITH us! Everybody in my family knows. Come on!"

They look at each other confused. They then just nod and go with the Cullen's.

Meanwhile, One Direction are circling 10 vampire guards. The gaurds are hopeless. Liam then comes up with an idea.

-Niall!- He shouts at the Irish Lad in his head. The Irish Lad looks at him, confused.

-What?- He answers back.

-Change into Human form and control them by telling them to surrender!- Liam says.

-Are you nuts?!- Niall screams.

-Maybe or maybe not. But, I it'll work. Just do it!- Liam demands.

Niall listens and shifts back. Louis shields his scent, because for some reason, Niall's scent attract vampires.

Niall gets closer and closer. From afar, Ixchell is watching. Checking that nothing happens to her soul-mate.

"Please, please...! Give up!" Niall screams at them. There eyes dilate and nod. He shifts back into wolf form and kills at least 2 vamps. The others come in and kill them.

With All Time Low, everything is going great! They have just killed 20 vamps.

Alex and Jack were the ones who made the guards look at there worst fears. While the gaurds were cowering, Rian and Zack would jump in and kill them.

With Pierce the Veil, everything went smoothly! A bit rough but smooth! Killed at least 40 vamps!

Vic and Mike were showing terrible images in the guards head. So, while the gaurds were screaming and yelling, Tony and Jamie would kill them.

Now, back to Alec, Jane, and Aro. Jane got Aro off of Alec. She threw him at least 50 feet in the air! Alec got him and threw him against a boulder. Alec got ready and used earth. He looked at Benjaman for permission and he just nodded.

Alec, pounded his fist against the ice cold ground. It began to shake and it opened. The Volturi guards were thrown there. Each burning in hell.

He turned into a full 360 degree and saw everything. Some were still fighting, but were winning. He also saw Heidi, Felix, and Demitri helping the Cullen's. He then turned to Aro.

"Any last words Aro?" Alec hisses at him.

Jane picks Aro up by the neck and makes go to his knees. Alec squats down to look at him in the eye.

"Yes. For you 2 to remember that you guys were useless! You guys were awful!" Aro shouts with venom dripping in the sentence.

"Glad you think that! Anyways...Say hi to Jasmine and Davis in hell! Goodbye Aro!" Jane says and rips his head off. Alec tears his arms off and throws him in the fire below.

Alec then closes the opening and they all look at each other. When the twins say those 5 words, 16 letters in total, there side can't help but shout in happiness.

"It's Over! Aro is dead!"

********************************

HOW WAS IT?! I INCLUDES THE WANTED!!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! I MIGHT UPLOAD IN A FEW WEEKS OR LESS! DON'T KNOW YET! JUST TELL ME HOW IT IS!

COMMENT & VOTE!

PEACE!

JAZZY!