14)Will you sing with me?It may be our last

SM owns twilight. I dont. Im so so so so SOOOO SORRY for not uploading in a while. I have tutoring and alot of homework.....never mind. So this might suck but im trying.

Please read my note at the end whoever is reading.

--------------------------------------

*Jane's POV*

The battle is in 4 weeks and we are all stressed out. Mostly Alec and Seth.

Alec and Seth have been arguring about how, Seth might hurt and Alec might hurt Leah. Its so tough, I went to ask everybody something but without my brother and mate. I kicked them out.

"Everybody, living room! NOW!"

Everybody came down and looked at me concerned, scared, and questioning.

"Sit."

Everybody sits and waits for me. Alice looks at me and nods.

"I asked everybody to come, except Alec and Seth because I'm asking permission for something," I begin and look at Carlisle and Esme.

"What is it dear? You can ask anything," Esme says worried.

"Well I'm asking for the house to be completley alone, except Leah, Alec, Seth and Me. I want me and Leah to sing a song to them and they sing another song with us, and to show them it may be our last time and we need to be there for each other," I explain to them.

Rosalie looks okay with it, Emmett, Alice, Nessie, Jake, Bella too, Jasper is so-so with Edward and Carlisle, Leah looks happy about the idea of singing a song, Esme looks like she is going to cry.

"Mom, whats wrong?" I ask.

"Please don't say it may be our last time! I can't imagine losing a member of this family!" She starts sobbing.

"Mom, if I am causing danger to this family i might leave and no matter how much pain i will be in, this family will be protected and so is Alec, Leah and Seth. Alec can stay, the Volturi mostly want me. No matter what i will protect the family!" I say all confident but my voice cracked at me leaving Seth.

I love him so much! He is my world, universe, everything! I will always love him. I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone slapped me. I started causing pain to the person.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" The person yelled. I looked to see it was Rosalie. I stopped.

"I'M SO SORRY ROSALIE! I GOT MAD AND DIDN'T THINK! I'M SO SO SO SO SORRY!" I kept yelling.

"Its *gasp* okay *gasp* I shouldn't have *gasp* done that." She said panting for breath. I hugged her and she hugged back.

"So, is it okay?" I ask for my permission having the house.

"YES!" They all yell. I hug everybody and leave running to my room. I start writing the songs we will sing.

"HOUSE EMPTY AT 7 O'CLOCK, PLEASE? THANKS!" I yelled to them already done with my list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jane and Leah Songs~

My Immortal-Evanescence

Hello-Evanescence

Going Under-Evanescence

This Little Girl-Cady Groves

So What-Pink

Ignorance-Paramore

Decode-Paramore

Only Exception-Paramore

~All together~

Bring Me To Life-Evanescence