6)WHAT NEW POWER?!?!

As you know SM OWNS TWILIGHT!!! NOW CAN WE PLEASE GET STARTED!!! I AM GONNA START RIGHT NOW!!! OK?! Okay!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Seth's POV*

I look at Jane at she looks weird. I ask if she is okay, she says she is fine. I look at her again and she looks like she is going to faint. She then falls. WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND?! VAMPIRES DONT FAINT!!!

''CARLISLE!! WHAT HAPPEND?!'' I ask while yelling. I want to know what happend.

''It looks like all the commotion was too much or there might be another reason.'' Carlisle says.

''What is the other reason?!" I just want Jane back.

''I've seen it it a few times, but it is really rare. Usally when a Vampire look like it is about to faint it might be a new power coming. That might be the reason.'' He says as a theroy.

I'm shocked. She might have fainted that way. But I really just want Jane back. I hope that was the reason she fainted. If not I will kill Aro for causing all this trouble. Then all of a sudden Leah screams. We look up and see that Alec fainted as well. Wow both of them fainted.

''Its okay Leah. Carlisle told us 2 reasons. They will be fine.'' I tell her, hugging her to calm her down.

''I'll call Eleazar to come and check if they have a new power in case. For now take them to the couches and lay them there till they wake up,'' Carlisle says.

He leaves to call Eleazar. We put them on the couches. And wait.

~2 hours later~

2 hours have past and they start to stir. I get up and hug her. She is shocked. She hugs back. I know the reason that she is shocked is that she doesn't know why she fainted.

''Why did I fainted? Vampires don't faint?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND?!?!'' She yells while asking.

*Alec's POV*

I hear voices, I open my eyes and look around, I look around and see Leah with tears, Jane yelling, The Cullen's worried and I see a person from the Denali Clan.

''WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND?!'' I ask/yelling.

Vampires don't faint. This is weird. Also I want to know why a person from the Denali Clan is here. I walk next to Jane.

''THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING!! AND WHY A PERSON FROM THE DENALI CLAN IS HERE!!!'' Jane asks, shrieking at the same time.

''Same question is here. I want to know why 2 Volturi Members are here. So, why are you here?'' Eleazar, I think asks.

''Wev joined the Cullen family, leaving Volterra, for freedom and a better life. We wanted to expirence how it feels to be part of a family that is loved by there own family. THAT is why WE ARE HERE!!!'' I tell him.

''Very well then. I want you 2 to come here.'' He asks.

*Jane's POV*

Eleazar tells him to come over to him. I'm prepared just in case. Me and Alec walk over to him. He starts concentrating on Alec first and stops then walks over to me and concentrates on me. He stops and turns to Carlisle.

"They are amazing." He starts telling Carlisle, "There is a reason why they fainted."

"WHY?!" All the Cullen's yell even Alec,Leah,Seth, and Me.