12)We have a battle in 1 MONTH and we have to go back to HELL KNOWN AS SCHOOL!

STEPHENIE MEYER OWNS TWILIGHT. I OWN DAVIS AND JASMINE. I MADE THE PLOT. PLEASE TELL ME IF I WRITE WHAT THE GUYS WENT THROUGH IN THE 7 MONTHS OF NO SEX. I WANT TO KNOW. PLEASE.

ANY I DEAS E-MAIL ME AT:

jazminnava23@yahoo.com

BY THE WAY I MAY MAKE A MISTAKE AND YOU MIGHT GET CONFUSED.

SO KINDA LIKE A SPOILER: EVERYBODY HAS TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL BUT IN THE YEAR IF SCHOOL. ROSALIE, EMMETT, and JASPER WONT GO. THEY WILL STAY AT HOME AND HELP AROUND.

WARNING-BAD WORDS, SOME VIOLENCE AND MAYBE SOME EMMETT STUPIDITY!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Unbroken-Black Veil Brides]

*Seth's POV*

Are You FUCKING KIDDING ME?! Carlisle calls us for a meeting and we were all schocked,pissed, and worried about what he said yesterday. If felt like the end of the world.

*Flashback*

"Everybody please come down we have a meeting!" Carlisle says.

Me and Jane look at each other and just shrug. We go downstairs and see everybody there. We all look at each other and just shrug. We go and sit down.

"Ok, I know everybody will be mad but please don't start yelling," Carlisle begins but are cut out by Alice and Edward screaming at the same time.

"CARLISLE WE CAN'T GO BACK TO SCHOOL!WE HAVE A BATTLE IN 1 MONTH! WE CAN'T START THE NEW SCHOOL YEAR!!"

We all look at each other terrified and scream all together,

"SCHOOL?! THAT HELL PLACE CALLED SCHOOL?!"

"Kids be quiet and let your father talk!" Esme scolds at us. We all shut and look at Carlisle.

"I know the situation we are in but people will think why you aren't going. I'm sorry but you need to go. This is how it will be. Rosalie, Jasper and Emmett you will stay because you finished senior year. I know you didn't go but with all your GPAs up you all passed. Edward, Bella, Alice, and Leah are Seniors. Jane, Seth, Alec, Nessie, and Jacob will be Juniors. Edward and Alice are the Cullen's. Nessie and Bella the Swan's. Leah, Seth, and Jacob the Clearwater's. Alec and Jane the Platt's, Esme's human last name. All I don't need to repeat the story. I got your schedules. Leah and Alec I'm sorry but you will be in your grades classes. Alice and Leah have the schedule. Edward and Bella too. You will all only have P.E together. Jane, Seth, and Alec will have the same classes. Jake and Nessie too. You will all chose your electives. Lunch will also be all together," Carlisle finishes. Alec looks a bit more pissed and his eyes changed to burgundy with green. We all look at him and he leaves runing to the forest to take his anger out.

"Edward, why was he angry?" Jane asks.

"He was thinking how that low life son of a bitch will try and take advantage to take Leah from him and that he might do something." Edward tells all of us.

"I'm going to go and try and find him." Leah says to all us.

"Don't! He is too mad that he is burning trees down! He has even killed a few animals and burned them!" Alice shouts at her. We stare at each schocked.