20)Aftermath

Hey! Sorry that it was on hold! I didn't have any ideas and I have a few problems in my life! Sorry to those who read this!

Lets get started!

The Aftermath!!!!

__________________________

[Truly,Madly,Depply-One Direction]

*Third POV*

"It's over! Aro is dead!" The twins shouted.

Everybody cheered in excitment. They just had to! They were free from Aro's power hungry ways!

The Volturi Side were happy to! They no longer had to serve Aro or Cauis. They were free! They would have Marcus RIGHT way to rule over vampires.

While Jane was celebrating, she remembered one thing. She went up to Marcus and said,

"Marcus, would you like Dydime alive again?"

Marcus looked at her with big, wide, red eyes like he was hearing wrong.

'Can she really bring her back?' He thought.

"Yes she can Marcus! Don't be afraid." Edward said answering his question.

"Then, yes child! I want my Dydime back!" Marcus replied, unable to hide his happiness.

Jane nodded then closed, and took a deep breath. She pictured Dydime, her aura of happiness and joyfullness. She saw Dydime in heaven. She was heaven, looking after Marcus. When she turned around she saw Jane.

"Jane, my child, what are you doing here?" Dydime asked.

"I came to bring you back to Marcus. Marcus wants you back, and I know you want him." Jane said.

Dydime, was crying of happiness. She was going back to her Marcus! She can't believe it!

"Yes! I want to go!" Dydime shouted in happiness.

Jane held out her hand, and Dydime took it. She felt as if she was being pulled by force so big, she couldn't stand it.

When Dydime opened her eyes, she saw that she was in a field, with Marcus crying of joyfullness.

"Marcus, my dear?" She asked.

"DYDIME!" He shouted. He ran to her and hugged her. Dydime hugged back and everybody cheered. Jane walked up to them and said two words to Dydime,

"Welcome Back!"

Dydime just hugged her. And Jane hugged back.

After a few hours, everybody decided that Marcus and Dydime will take over the Volturi, with Felix, Heidi, and Demitri, at there sides. The New Volturi left.

"Hello." An accent said. Everybody turned around and saw five guys.

"Who are you?" Esme asked.

"We are another band called-" They were interuppted by Louis' Voice.

"THE WANTED?!"

"Yes Louis, its us." One of them said.

"What are you doing here?!" Zayn asked in a bit of anger.

"We came to help!" Another replied.

"We didn't need you here!" Zayn yelled.

"STOP!" Jane and Alec yelled.

Everybody turned to look at them. One Direction members Louis and Zayn weren't happy neither were 2 members of the Wanted.

"We needed the help, So Zayn and Louis.....SHUT THE HELL UP!" Alec yelled. Then he turned to The Wanted, "Introduce yourselves."