13)NOOOOOOOOO!

SM OWNS TWILIGHT. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY. I MIGHT RIGHT AT LEAST TILL CHAPTER 20-30 IDK YET SO TELL ME.

WARNING: BAD WORDS. VIOLENCE. SOME ATTEMPT RAPE.

SPOILER: BATTLE IN 4 WEEKS.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

(Pain-Three Days Grace)

*Jane and Alec POV's*

OMFG! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THIS?!?!

*Leah's POV*

We all heard Jane scream and Alec shout. We all seperate and what I see in Mine and Alec's room is horrifying.

*Seth's POV*

When I heard Jane scream I went running to our room. The scene was terrifying. Horrific. Anything that can descride the scene.

*Alice's POV*

When we all went to see what happend we checked Alec's Room first. OMG! There were body parts of humans. Blood everywhere. Vampire ashes. I went to check Jane's room. It was the same. The rooms were HORRIFYING TO SEE! Jane and Alec were in schock, well frozen, and they weren't breathing or blinking. I went in her room and saw a note~

~My Dear Jane,

Once you see this note, it means you saw your room. This is just another warning. I am close to getting you my precious. You will be MINE! I WILL MARRY YOU AND NOT THE MUTT! Just wait and you will be MINE!

~Davis~

I was frozen. This guy is a lunatic. I was then in a Vision....

*Vision*

Jane and Alec were hunting. Jane goes one way and Alec the other. Jane is about to pounce but something grabs her. I can't see the person. It is blocking me. A guy...smiling evily...then everything is black.

*End of Vision*

I gasp. It has a shield. It was blocking me. They was going to hurt Jane. And they go hunting in 4 hours.

*Edward's POV*

When we all went running to the rooms, I went to Alec's first. I was schocked at what I saw. There were body parts of humans. Blood everywhere. Vampire ashes. I went in and saw a note~

~My lovely Alec,

Once you see this note, it means you saw your room. This is just another warning. I am close to getting you my precious. You will be MINE! I WILL MARRY YOU AND NOT THE MUTT! Just wait and you will be MINE!

~Jasmine~

God the woman is CRAZY! CRAZIER THAN TANYA WAS FOR ME BEFORE BELLA! I read Alice's head and the both say the same. Why do they want them so bad? I read Alice head and see the vision. No, no, no, NO! Something will happen to Jane and that is in 3 hrs 57 min and 45 sec. There is nothing we can do.

I look at Leah and she asks me to carry Alec downstairs. I nod and I carry him. I see Seth carrying Jane here. I start taking pity on Jane, cuase something will happen to her.

~3 hrs and 58 min later~

3 hours have past and only 2 minutes till they leave. We didn't tell nobody becuase the vision is blank except Jane on the floor. But someone will rescue her on time. And I know who it is. 2 minutes later and Jane and Alec are going to the door.