3)Are we falling in Love?

Stephenie Meyers owns Twilight.Ok? CAPEISSHH?? Good.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Jane's POV*

A lot was in my head. One of them was will the Volturi find out? Who knows,all i Know is that we were Aro's puppets. He is such a MUNUPULATIVE GOOD FOR NOTHING HEARTLESS BITCH! Ugh. Also another one was a shopping trip with Alice but I don't know of Rosalie, Renesmee, and Bella. Then I hear 3 squeals diwn stairs. Then all of a sudden I'm being crushed by 3 mad womens,which are Alice, Rosalie, and Renesmee. I'm shocked it is only 6 pm and I feel more welcomed than ever.

"Ummm...You guys are squishing me!" They let go and say sorry. "No probs. But I was going to ask if we can go shopping for new clothes I need new colors and I need your help." I ask them, hoping for a yes,

"OF COARSE!! YES!!" They all replie in sync.

"I am also bringing Alec with me he needs new clothes and needs to carry my bags. You guys should bring Jasper,Emmett,and Jacob. They can help Alec around and help you guys by carrying the bags. Sounds Good?"

"GOOD?! NO, IT IS AWSOME!! WE LOVE YOU NEW BABY SIS!!" They yell in sync.

"Umm...What about Bella, does she hate that she doesn't want to go with us?" I ask feeling venom tears pool up. I start dry sobbing, then Bella walks in. She looks guilty,pain,and regret.

"Look Jane? I know we have a bad history together but I dont want to go cuz i hate shopping thats it." She says softly.

"Oh ok. Thank you for telling me." she nods and they all leave. Then one thought comes up. Seth. I feel drawn into him that I miss his warmth, his smile and his eyes. I keep daydreaming, then i snap out when I hear a beep I look at the Clock. 3 am it reads. Wow for 9 hours I was daydreaming. I go downstairs and see my brother acting like a teenage boy. Wow he looks so happy. I see Seth asleep on the couch, he looks peaceful.

I feel that Im starting to like Seth.

*Alec's POV*

FINALLY!! FREEDOM FROM THAT NO GOOD HEARTLESS BITCH NAMED ARO! I feel happy with the Cullen's. My favorite is Emmett. He is like a big brother, he looks scary but is just a big softy like a teddy bear just HUGE! He started showing me about video games, pranks and a lot of other stuff. Tommorow I have to go shopping with my sister, and 3 of the Cullen Girls.

Lucky me Emmett, Jasper, and Jacob are coming.

Hmmm....How I wished Leah was coming. I feel drawn too her. She is so beutiful that if somebody hurt that person will feel real pain. I close my eyes and imagine her. I check the clock..Wow. I've been like this for 5 hours. Oh well. I get up to see if Jane wants to go hunting. She looks peaceful and happy. I leave her and go hunting. I drank from 2 lions and 1 grizzily. The taste doesn't bother me. I go to see Leah and Seth asleep on the couches. She(Leah) looks so gorgeous.

I go to my room and see Edward looking lke I'm crazy. SHIT! MIND-READING!

'You better not tell her or you will regret it.' I tell him iny mind he says yes. 'Oh one more thing, Eddie'(Emmett told me to call him that to get him annoyed, Haha.) He glared at me. 'STAY OUT OF MY HEAD OR I WILL SCAR YOU' I yelled in my head. He leavs running. Ha teach him.

~8 hours later~

Its time for the go shopping with girls. This is torture. But Jane is right. All i have is black and gray clothes. Maybe the guys will help me with a few clothes. Or Alice.

Now we are at the Mall, and it has only been 1 hour and they all have around 20-30 bags of clothes,shoes,and jewlery. And like 2-3 of those are mine of clothes and shoes. And 3-5 of them are video games for us and the guys. The girls shop for another 2 hours and double the bags. DAMN! Once they are done we go home. We get there and I see Leah. I smile.