4)Aro's Reaction

You knows who owns this okay. Lets start. This is dedicated to Shawol for giving me this idea. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*????? POV*

I go back to Volterra to go tell Aro about Jane and Alec. I reach up the castle and go in. I walk up to the throne room seeing the three acients waiting.

''Aro'' I say

''Davis, what do you have to say?'' He asks trying to wait for what I have to say for the most powerful vampires that belonged to the Volturi.

''Well, they have mutts as soul-mates, and Alec and Jane are with Cullen's. They changed there life style and are now Vegetarians.'' I tell him.

''NO!! THEY CANNOT LEAVE THE VOLTURI!!! THEY WILL COME BACK!!! WE WILL KILL ANYBODY THAT COMES IN OUR WAY!!'' Aro yells.

''Yes,Aro, will we have a battle?'' Hoping for a yes.

''YES!!! THEY ARE PART OF THE VOLTURI!!'' Aro looks pissed. He starts talking to the other 2 about getting newborns and waiting for at least a year or 2 to attack.We have hust have to wait. I will get you Jane. You will be MINE!!!

*Aro's POV*

THOSE 2 WILL COME BACK IF THEY LIKE IT OR NOT!! THEY HAVE TO AND WILL COME BACK!!! WORST OF ALL THEY ARE IN LOVE WITH MUTTS!! THEY CHOSE DOGS!!!! THEY WILL COME BACK!!!

*Caius POV*

I can't believe they LOVE MUTTS!!!! They must have planned this. Either then they WILL COME BACK!!!

*Marcus POV*

Jane and Alec left. Its good they left they are lucky. They've always had a sad look. They deserve freedom. They look like teenagers and deserve to be teenagers. Even if they like Mutts, they deserve to be happy. They have chance and I don't. My Didymi, she died before we even left to live a happy life. How I miss you Didymi. Jane and Alec deserve a life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chap i know. But i just wanted to do Aro's Reaction so bad. And Poor Marcus. Thank you again Shawol for the idea.

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!