18) Lets win a Battle Part 1

Well.....Here it is.....

THE BATTLE!!!!!!

Well, like the begging of it. This is Part 1. You'll find out in the rest.

________________________________

*Alec's POV*

It's the day for the battle. We are all worried. Well, except Emmett and kinda pf Louis and Zayn. Zayn seems too calm and Louis is just....bubbly like Alice. Emmett is ready for a fight. The girls, .Perrie, Avril, Ixchell, and Danielle are wanting a fight too.

Well, we got all the covens including the Denali's. Which was weird, since I would think they would still be mad at us. Tanaya was mad and so was Kate. But, when the others told them the truth they calmed down and accepted us.

For now, we're waiting in the land where we fighting the last time.

"They're going to be here in a few minutes. At least 5 minutes. Let's get ready." Alice says, breaking my train of tgoughts.

We all get in our positions, standing next to our mates. Carlisle is in the front, with Edward, Emmett, Jasper and Esme. Me, Jane are exactly right behind him. Leah and Seth are at our sides. The other wolves are in wolf form too. Liam's Coven is too. Their mates are at their sides.

"Get Ready!" Avril says to all of us. All of a sudden I see black cloaks, a few meters away. We all get tense and wait.

Someome starts talking.

Aro.

"Ahhh! What a lovely surprise Carlisle! I see you got more....people than the last time." Aro says pretty in much in disgust. Liam's coven starts growling.

"Ohh! It's Liam Payne! What lovely surprise to see you again!" Aro says again.

Liam shifts into human form, with his clothes on, and tells Aro, "Not for us Aro. You have tried to destroy OUR music carrers. And then you come here and try and kill us all! We don't tolerate that." Is the last he says then shifts back into wolf form. They all growl.

"Well....no matter. I came here to get something and won't leave 'till I get them back. Jane, Alec?" Aro starts calling on us. Leah and Seth start growling.

Me and Jane go only to the middle and wait 'till he comes. I feel something around us. I look back and smile at Bella, Louis and Eleanor. They give a small smile back, but then they get serious. I look backand see Aro in front of us. I start glaring at him.

"My dears....why did you leave?" He asks as if we were 5.

"Because we hated our lives with YOU! YOU WOULD TREAT AS FUCKIN PUPPETS!" Jane yells and I continue.

"WE WANTED A NORMAL LIFE! ONE TO LIVE WITH HUMANS AND WE DIDN'T WANT TO BE KILLERS! WE DIDN'T WANT TO BE KILLERS LIKE YOU, YOU MOTHER FUCKIN BITCH! WE WANTED TO KNOW HOW IT WAS TO BE A MOTHER FUCKIN TENNAGER! AND YOU WOULD TREAT AS YOUR LITTLE TOY SOLDIERS! TOY SOLDIERS THAT YOU CAN PLAY WITH, THEN IGNORE IT AND THROW AWAY LATER! WE'RE NOT LIKE THAT ARO!" I yell at him. I look around and see everybody staring at shock at what I said. I'm just smiling proud,at what I said.

"YOU! YOU CULLENS TOOK THEM AWAY AND CHANGED THEM!YOU CHANGED MY PRECIOUS GAURD" Aro screams in anger.

"HA! We didn't take them away! AND CHANGED MY PALE VAMPIRE ASS!" Emmett yells back.

"EMMETT!" We all yell and get serious.

I then feel something slap my cheek. I flip to the ground from the impact of it. I look up amd see Cauis, looking at us in pure rage.

"You little fool! WE GAVE YOU A LIFE! AND YOU DO THIS AND THEN BECOME THE MATE OF A STUPID MUTT!" He yells at me.

I look up at shock and see him smiling at my shocked face. I start getting up and I feel my eyes going a red color. I look up and see Cauis looking at me, terrified. I burst into flames and walk to him.

"You.Will.NEVER.Hit.Me.

Ever.Again.Not.Threaten.

This.Family.AND!Will.Not.

Call.Our.Mates.MUTTS!" I tell him slowly.

Then charge at him and burn him. He screams in agony and I smile, a sadtistic smile. I go back to my group, but go into Aro's face first.

"Any last word?" I ask him and burst into flames again.

''You will come back into my gaurd and will kill anybody in way." Is all he tells me.

"Well then......"

"ATTACK"

___________________________

HEHEHE! I KILLED CAUIS! YEA! WELL THEN! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IN JANE'S POV! HOPED YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! PART 2 WILL PROBABLY BE UP THIS WEEK OR NEXT WEEK! SEE YOU!

CIAO!