16)We found more covens? And they're FAMOUS?!

Now this is a filler! This will mostly talk about some celeberties. Now......since I didn't get any requests from girls to either be Niall's, or Harry's GF i chose 2 girls that i know to be it. One of them doesn't have wattpad but she is friend of mine. I chose them. and I chose a few celeberties. 2 of those girls are made up. They are not Niall's, or Harry's real girlfriends.This is how it is......(Princess4ever is in this story!)

One Direction:

Niall Horan(Wolf,)-Ixchell(Half-Breed and Niall's Soul-Mate)

Zayn Malik(Wolf)-Perrie Edwards(Half-Breed and Zayn'sSoul-Mate)

Liam Payne(Wolf)-Danielle Peazer(Half-Breed and Liam's Soul-Mate)

Louis Tomlinson(Wolf)-Eleanor Calder(Half-Breed and Loius's Soul-Mate)

Harry Styles(Wolf)-Princess(Half-Breed and Harry's Soul-Mate)

Pierce the Veil(all Half-Breeds) (A band)

All Time Low(Wolf) (Band)

Artists:

Justin Beiber(Wolf)-Selena Gomez(Half-Breed and Justin's Soul-Mate)

The Ready Set a.k.a Jordan Witzgreuter(Wolf)

Avril Lavigne(Half-Breed).

That's it! Now lets get started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Everybody Hurts-Avril Lavigne, Love Like Woe-The Ready Set, Time Bomb-All Time Low, Wonderless-Peirce the Veil, Boyfriend-Justin Beiber, Everything about You-One Direction]

*Carlisle's POV*

I can't believe I found more covens! The weird thing is that.....they're FAMOUS! Aren't they afraid they can expose themselves. Well they look young. I just need to get home and tell the rest, wich is Seth, Leah, Alec, and Jane. Everybody else came with me.

"Edward, are they following us?" I ask.

"Yea. They are. The mates of one group are on the back of there mates. The others are running. Surprisingly the others Half-Breeds are really fast. A bit Faster than Nessie. So they are following." Edward informs me. I sigh in relief.

There are 11 wolfs and there are 11 half-breeds.

We are running and running 'till we get to the house. I hear sobbing and screaming. I tell everybody to come inside quietly. The wolves transform back and come in. I go upstairs to the noise. I can't believe what I see.

*Edward's POV* (shocker *gasps*)

I hear Carlisle gasp. I tell everybody to wait. I go up and look around. Seth and Alec are crying and Leah is trying to confort them. I look in their minds to see what happend.

~That bitch will pay! How dare she take my MATE! JANE PLEASE BE OKAY!~-Seth

~My sister is gone! Why, why, WHY?! NO,NO,NO! I will bring her back!~-Alec

~That slut will pay! She took my brothers mate, my sister, and my mate's sister! HOW I WANT KILL JASMINE!~-Leah

Jasmine took Jane! How?! Oh god! Why?!

"What happend?! How did Jasmine take Jane?!" I yell.

"I don't know! All I have are options on what to do if I want her back!" Alec yells back. I look at the note and I start growling.

"Alec, we'll get her back. Don't worry Seth, you'll get your mate back." Carlisle trys to confort them. They nod and look at Carlisle. "We have more help. Come meet them."