11)Battle is 2 Months Away....OH NO!

SM OWNS TWILIGHT. I OWN DAVIS AND JASMINE. I MADE THE PLOT. I CHANGED IT UP. IM SORRY TO CHANGE IT. I WAS GOING TO UPLOAD YESTERDAY BUT COULDNT.

P.S. SHOULD I WRITE ABOUT WHAT THE GUYS WENT THROUGH IN THE 7 MONTHS THEY COULDNT HAVE SEX. IC SO E-MAIL ME AT:

jazminnava23@yahoo.com

WARNING: MIGHT HAVE SOME BAD WORDS. VIOLENCE. AND SOME DEEP KISSING WELL MORE LIKE MAKING OUT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Bring Me To Life-Evanescence]

*Alec's POV*

Ugh, so much drama has happend in the last, like 1 year we have been here. School, Volturi, Davis, Jasmine, and the threats. Also we have 2 FUCKING MONTHS TILL BATTLE! I need to clear head.

Leah and the girls are shopping, The guys are out somewhere, except Edward so its me and him, Esme is out with her human friends, and Carlisle at the hospital. I really need to get out if the house. I go to try and find Edward.

"EDWEIRDO! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I shout out.

"IN THE PIANO ROOM! YOU DONT NEED TO SHOUT! AND DONT CALL ME EDWEIRDO! WHO TOLD YOU?!" He responds. Haha!

"Emmett, who else and I think Jacob."

"Stupid Idiots." He mutters under his breath.

"Haha! Anyway, I'm going out for a walk in the woods. I need to clear out my head. I'm telling you so if anyone and by anyone I mean; Leah, Jane and Esme. Ok?"

"Yeah, Sure, take your phone with you in case I need to call or you do. I can't read your mind from far cause its not that recognizable to me."

"Yeah, Ok. Bye!" I replie and leave running.

I'm deep in the woods and I just relax. I take a deep breath-but dont need it, just feels good-and relax. I keep walking another like 2 miles. All if a sudden I hear a scream. I turn around and follow the scream. I get there and see another Vampire drinking from a human boy. She drops him and turns to me. I look at her and see; Red eyes, black hair, Cloak, and....no.....Volturi Pendant!

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I shout.

"Like you don't know." She says all cocky.

"JASMINE?!" I ask bewildered.

"The one and only My Alec."

"Okay, one thing I need you to put in your stupid bitchy vampire head, I. AM. NOT. YOURS. I. AM. LEAH'S. AND. ONLY. HERS." I tell her slowly.

"No, you ARE MINE! NOT THE FILTHYS MUTTS!" She yells.

"NO I AM NOT!! AND DON'T CALL LEAH A MUTT! I WILL NEVER BE YOURS!"

"YES YOU ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE" She shrieks.

"NEVER!" I shout and put her in a hole and cover it with dirt. I leave running. DAMMIT! I'm like 20 minutes away. I pull out my phone and call Edward.

"Hello?"

"Edward! I need you to-" I begin but he cuts me off.

"Alec! Whats wrong?!"

"I need you to call a family metting! I saw Jasmine I'm 10 minutes away! Bye!" I tell him and hang up.

I keep on running once I'm there I release earth and let 'her' up, even though I'm far away. I look up and see the family. Esme is worried/concerned with Bella, Rosalie, and Nessie. Carlisle is pacing, Edward is pinching the bridge of his nose, Jane is pissied and worried, Emmett wants to kick ass but you can see the pissied off and worried in his eyes, Jasper is going crazy with the emotions, Jake and Seth are pissied but containing a shaking Leah, who is extremely pissied. I go to her side and hug her. She calms down and hugs back.