17: Sister or Best Friend

-×××-

-×××-

It was just another sizzling night at the local bar by the Seoul square. With the stark winter hooding the Capital like a cloak, the atmosphere inside the bar was a splendid contrast of warm breaths and hot stamina.

People were dancing, drinking, chilling and as well as grinding on the floor.

It was a fun mess all around and the staff working at the bar station were having fun, watching their drunk customers in their ultimate state of ecstasy.

Until,

Their eyes landed on two men who had just entered the bar. One was pathetically tall and the other was pathetically short in comparison.

Their faces were covered with masks and only some part of their eyes was visible. They swiftly made their way onto the bar station and occupied the vacant shotgun seats.

The sting of alcohol was immediately replaced by the expensive smell of the cologne they wore. The shorter one was tapping his index finger on the counter impatiently, as if he wanted to leave.

The taller however was in for a drink. He gave off that poor vibes of a lonely drinker, even though the shortie was just beside him.

Maybe the latter wasn't here for any drinks.

"What would you like to have, Sir?" Asked one of the bartender in service.

The taller one glanced once at the shortie, who was looking in the opposite direction. The taller sighed, getting the signal that he would get no response.

"One Irish Bomb please." He replied for himself.

"Right away. And anything different for you si-"

"Mineral water."

The shortie finally opened his mouth to give an adamant reply.

The taller placed a hand over his petite shoulder, "Comeon Chim, please don't act like that. It's so cold outside, atleast have a drink with me."

"Why don't we just go to home then? Besides, I never agreed to come to this pig's sty in the first place."

The shortie snapped, catching his friend as well as the bartenders off-guard. A few of them even gave him incredulous looks as to why he had to be that rude.

Jesus, he was acting like a teen girl on her periods.

The taller however clamped the shortie's mouth shut by placing a hand over his mouth. He bowed to the staff members a few times in apology before whispering.

"What is wrong with you Jimin? Can you please act a bit more civil for my sake?"

Jimin rolled his eyes and twisted his mouth with disinterest.