12: Soon To Be Son In Law

Author's POV :

Author's POV :

"Is that a tattoo on your nape?"

The moment those words slipped out of Taehyung's mouth, his breath hitched. His legs froze on spot as he felt like a deer caught in headlights.

From his peripheral vision, he could see that even Taehyung's companion was eyeing the invisible stress lingering between the other two males.

"Hello, do you hear me? I'm talking to you."

Slight screeching sounds could be heard, announcing that Taehyung was up on his feet now and could be any moment, marching towards him.

Good to go, Shane Kang. You're done for now.

Shane thought to himself as his grip on the notepad tightened. Shit ! How the fuck could he be so careless. He should've hid his tattoo well or else the situation would never arise in the first place.

Soft thumps resonated behind him as Taehyung started walking in his direction and just when Shane thought how marvellously he's going to ruin Celeste's plan, a series of events happened.

"Taehyung ... Jimin? What are you guys doing here?"

Shane heard his sister gasp at the doorway to the restaurant as his phone rang inside his pocket, followed by a yell from the kitchen, asking for orders.

Taehyung's attention was immediately shifted to the new figure while Shane excused himself safely towards the kitchen. He muted the call, realising it was from Celeste as he immediately dashed to the kitchen.

Meanwhile Taehyung's throat was caught in a knot as he watched the most unexpected person right infront of him. Sharey entered the restaurant and stopped by their table with a perfect smile plastered on her face.

"Oh God, why are you both out here with no disguise whatsoever. Did you inform Hyuk or anyone from the staff?" Sharey bombarded them with questions.

Taehyung stood there as still as a statue and staring at Sharey like she was some dream come alive. Sharey raised a brow, "Hello, will someone answer me... Tae?"

"Oh wamoushh him- this bloke", Jimin pushed Taehyung harshly who landed on the table beside them, his being finally coming to life. By the time his mind began functional again, Sharey was already trapped in Jimin's arms.

"SHAREYYY ! What a pleasant surprise. We were just talking about you a few minutes ago." Jimin said cheerfully, swaying her sideways.

Taehyung grunted. Having a crush and having a bestfriend who knows about your crush is the deadliest combo ever. Jimin always throws himself at Sharey whenever Taehyung's at his vicinity when Taehyung has never end once hugged her.

Jimin is such a tease... the whole fucking time that it drives Taehyung nuts really.

Like now.