08: The Helpful Stranger

______________________________________

"What the fuck are you doing here, you bitch!" Celeste yelled at her mom.

She remembers when she had fought her stand that she didn't want anyone to stay but her father knew well. He can't be with his daughter because he has to work to raise her,all alone after his wife left him for some other rich bloke when Celeste was only 5.

Those were tough times but he had taken care of his daughter very lovingly. He never denied her anything. He fulfilled all her wishes without a second thought. He never hated his ex wife but instead prayed for her to be safe and happy. Guess he loved his wife too much eh?

But karma knows not love, nor hate, not affection not humiliation. It's same for everyone.

And it soo happened that the man Celeste's mother married, died in a plane crash, leaving her all alone with many false allegations. Her mother suffered a lot with court and the law. Eventually, she lost everything.

Her mother turned towards her father next for help. And he did. He obliged gladly but on one fair condition, that she would never be near Celeste or try to be her mother she never was.

"Celeste I'm-" She tried to say but Celeste raised her hand, stopping her.

"Leave !"

"Honey please listen to m-"

"I said LEAVE. You never were there when I needed you the most and now you act like you care? I don't want you, LEAVE !" Celeste yelled.

"Celeste your hand, it's bleeding, let me help yo-"

When her mother didn't stop talking, Celeste ran towards the coffee table on the room and taking a hold of the vase, she threw it at her.

The lady ducked down in time and the vase smashed against one of the walls. Her mother was shocked. Celeste then dashed out of the room, followed by her mother.

She ran downstairs to the main hall where she spotted the ahjumma who was talking to someone.

"Celeste wait, listen." Her mother kept on calling but she didn't stop running.

The ahjumma turned towards them on hearing her mother shouting. Celeste saw that she had been talking to a girl who might be her own age.

"Ahjumma why is this muck here ? Who let her in ? Get her ou-" but before she could finish, she saw everything around her going hazy.

Her hand was bleeding too much and she had lost her consciousness, falling on the ground.

"Madame ! Madame are you- bring some water, quick Sharey !"

Celeste heard the ahjumma say before everything went black.

_____Ꮚ˘ ꈊ ˘ Ꮚ____