06: The Bloody Parchment

______________________________________

It had been half and hour that the flight had landed in Seoul. All the BTS members were gathered around, exchanging their last minute words and goodbyes.

The MOTS tour was successfully over and BTS had earned quite a handsome amount. For the past few months, the boys had all worked their asses off for a perfect show and now, it was their time to rest.

"Okay guys, this is it. We are going our own ways and let's have a lot of fun, get relaxed, refreshed and come back safe. We are aiming for world domination next." RM addressed the members.

The company had decided to give them a little break for three weeks before they get busy with their schedules again.

RM, Jin and Suga were off to Hawaii for a week while Jhope and Jimin would be visiting their parents first.

As for the two maknaes, they will be staying in Jungkook's new 4BHK apartment in Gangnam city. Jungkook was giddy with excitement. Finally, there won't be anyone to monitor his actions all the time plus, he'll get to meet the girl.

Taehyung was pulled into the scene for two very good reasons. First, he was a part of their Secret Space mission as well and second, Sharey lived in Gangnam too. Now that the boys are on vacation, their staff gets time off as well.

"Its not fair hyung, I want to go to Hawaii as well." Jimin whimpered like a kid.

"Aren't you the mama's boy Jiminnie? You should be excited that you'll be seeing her today." Taehyung gaped at the shorter.

"Look who's talking, the lover boy himself !" Jimin exclaimed. This caught the attention of the other members.

"Huh, lover boy, our Taetae?" RM was taken aback.

"Ohoo Tae, who's it, is she pretty? She better be or else you're not dating her." Jin cooed, hitting the younger playfully on his shoulders.

"Oh shoot, I didn't know aliens knew love." Jhope blinked, placing his hands over his mouth dramatically.

"Tell me when this is over." And Suga sat down on the waiting bench, dozing off within seconds.

Suddenly, Taehyung felt short under the heavy gazes of his hyungs. He felt like kicking Jimin again, this time with the sheer goal to really rupture his baby system. Jimin just stood there smiling like a Cheshire cat. He was clearly enjoying the show.

"Oh hyungs comeon, stop overreacting. You're all freaking me out." Jungkook stepped in between before Taehyung could reply.

He was a bit sacred thinking that maybe Jimin has doubts. Afterall, he had seen Jungkook busy with his phone in the backstage when their manager had left to get some ice packs.

On asking what he was doing smiling at the screen, the only logical explanation he could come up with was, 'Nothing, just porn.'

And bouncing bunnies, was that the biggest mistake of his life? Hell yeah.