02: Tae Gallery

[ Instagram ]

@bts.v

568,889 likes | 70,566 comments

bts.v : Been practising for about 15 hours a day. But it's all worth it, can't wait to meet you all at our concert.

Borahae <3
_____________________________________

Comments :

load more comments

@ bts.is.my.drug : Omg I'm so excited. Even I can't wait to see ya. I'm dying of waiting, plus I got the 5th row.

@ attackon_bangtan : You are so handsome, it makes me wanna cry. I love you so much @ bts.v.

@ tatae's.wifey : My man slaying it in black. Don't overdo yourself hon, I know you'll perform well. #btsisthebest #btsislive #kimtaehyung #love.

@ pc.tae : Ethereal. So beautiful that I want to keep you to myself. See you soon, I'm coming for you, #taehyungoppa.

______________________________________

Celeste's eyes sparkled with excitement as she looked at Taehyung's new post. He was so gorgeous, too ethereal for this world.

Once Celeste had posted her comment, she quickly downloaded the picture and clicked on the settings. Doing the necessary edits, she clicked on the print option.

Within seconds, Taehyung's Instagram post was the new poster for her Tae Gallery.

She picked up the poster, blaze and definite, and eyed it lovingly. Kim Taehyung, her love, her life, her soulmate, looked so innocent, sitting huddled up in his black shorts.

"Pabo oppa. We're already halfway through October and he is so careless wih his clothing." Then she brought the poster closer to her face and kissed it, letting her lips linger for 5 seconds.

"But don't worry oppa, just a few more days. Then I'll take care of you." She said and walked out the door of her room into the hallway.

Celeste entered the third room to the right of hers own. In her mansion, this was the largest room, too big and spacious and for obvious reasons.

She turned on the lights and immediately, the golden glow from the chandelier above lit up each and every corner of the hall in its golden hue.

There hung on the walls were posters. Every picture ever taken, every selfie ever posted, every photoshoot ever done. Lots and lots of posters of solely one person.

Kim Taehyung.

The posters were bordered by neon lights in perfect blend with the background of the picture itself. Gigantic golden curtains cascaded blissfully over the walls. Two walls were all full while third was halfway done. Still, there was a lot more space for more posters.