14: At The Mansion

P

P.s : Please read this chapter carefully as there are a lot of minute details.

Do not skip any line or else you won't understand anything.

-×××-

Celeste woke up the next to a new text from Shane saying that he'd be out of Seoul for a day.

He finally succeeded in tracking down the shop for the stabbing knife and had to go to the place to get it.

"Good work boy." Celeste smiled to herself and scrolled to some other texts before she saw that one text send to her by her mother a few days ago.

'Celeste I have taken your dog with me. Please meet me in person.

Your mother.'

She bit her lips in a bored fashion. She had almost forgotten about Yeontan and now that she has read about his whereabouts, she made up her mind to visit him today.

Only Yeontan, not her mother.

Celeste skidded off to the bathroom and finishing off her morning chores quickly, she left for the main hall to have the breakfast.

On reaching the hall, she saw that the mansion was empty except for a staff lady who was cleaning the windows.

"Ahjumma, bring me my food please." Celeste took a seat at the table, calling out for the lady in charge.

Celeste was yawning when the staff lady walked up to her with a piece of paper in her hand.

"I beg your pardon Madame but she is not here. She left for somewhere an hour ago after leaving this for you." Celeste nodded, taking the paper from her after which the lady left with a bow.

Celeste's eyes went wide when she immediately recognised the initials on top of the paper.

'P.C Interprises'

Or Park Celeste Interprises, one of the many companies owned by her father.

She realised it was a fax from her father which stated that he had arrived in Seoul last night itself and would be meeting her soon after finishing a little work of his.

He also mentioned in the fax that he has something very important to discuss with her.

"D-ad is in S-seoul?" She could feel the hoarseness in her throat as she tried to speak.

It had been over a year now that she had met him. No words could describe the amount of happiness that the mere fax had given her.

She hurriedly got up from the table, her hunger disappearing in the pit of her stomach and ran upstairs to the third room by the right.

Her Tae Gallery !

Punching in the password quickly, Celeste entered the big hall with glittering eyes and a huge smile plastered on her lips. She dropped down on her knees in the middle of the hall, a hand over her throbbing chest.