10: Black Rolex

______________________________________

Jungkook sat on the black vintage chair wearing a black base ball cap and playing with the rose on the vase kept at the table. He glanced at the beautiful ocean from behind the glass windows of The Belgium.

There was nobody in the coffee shop right now after a couple just left 10 minutes ago.

"How much do you earn cuz this place looks hella broke to me." Jungkook asked Shane who was checking some bills.

He had spent the night at Shane's flat and he had been a good host. He even offered Jungkook spare clothes and good food, something he'd definitely have missed last night if he were at Seoul.

He decides to call Jimin later asking him about feeding Tae or that mochi can say goodbye to his hairs.

"It isn't always about money. Sometimes it's just about doing something you love and I'm in for the latter." Shane winked once, a satisfied smile on his lips. "What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Yup ! Is Jeon Jungkook after money or passion?"

Jungkook pursed his lips and crossed his left leg over the other. That vibe ! He had his answer already.

"I'm passionate about dating right now. You know, chicks and curves." He made an S in the air with his hands and winked slyly making Shane who gave him a lopsided grin.

"I honestly think you're being stood up." said Shane, now placing a glass of water on the table and sitting down.

Jungkook had a talk with the girl and they had decided to meet here as it'd be safe and away from unwanted attention.

Jungkook finally got to know her name and he was glad he wasn't on disguise. Celeste already knew his identity and he didn't quite figure out if it's a good news or bad but atleast he didn't have to wear fake moustache for his first date today.

Fake moustache or beard, on Jeon Jungkook. One word, GROSS !

"Hear me out, has any girl ever been on time for anything ? I bet my muscles, there's none." Jungkook drank the water while Shane took the rose from his hand, smirking.

He twirled the rose gently, looking over at Jungkook. He was three years younger than him and definitely so naive. Doesn't know the dating ways.

"Are you new at dating?" Shane asked. Jungkook ears perked up like that of a rabbit's.

"I wouldn't say very new at dating, I mean I've seen my hyungs date and all but I never had one for myself." Jungkook replied, looking out again.

"Hyungs ? You had more men you love?" Shane tapped the rose on Jungkook's nose, eyeing the younger teasingly.

Jungkook grunted. "Can you please stop making it sound so cheesy ?" Jungkook plucked a petal, throwing it at Shane who laughed. "They are all like my older brothers."