19: Paper Napkin

-×××-

-×××-

Sharey stretched her limbs and tied her hair into a messy bun after she got up the next morning. The sun was up and the city was getting started with a few cars honking here and there.

She dragged her feet towards the washroom and stood infront of the mirror. Her eyes subconsciously landed upon her baby pink lips which were still a bit swollen from the last night.

A mild blush crept onto her cheeks when she remembered the last night's event with Taehyung.

That kiss that happened.

After so long of an intolerable internal battle, last night she finally lost to herself, giving it her all in that one kiss for one man whom she cherished a lot.

Her hands made its way to her eyes, blocking them instantly as this cheesy thought occupied her mind. She sure wouldn't at any cost or not even on her death bed would admit that but as nobody was around her right now, the thought was haunting her mind.

Totally like someone out from a K-drama, Taehyung, he was such a good kisser.

Sharey blushed even more upon remembering that she was practically a blind let by a stick in that case. She had never had a proper kiss in her life for a long time now and Taehyung was someone with expertise. He totally led her yesterday, making it a memorable event.

Sharey was glad and is still glad of the fact that they didn't drink any coke last night or who knows what would've happened.

The chances, that they would end up in bed instantly with their lips connected was low was never zero. Taehyung was such a gentleman when he swiftly let go off her and placed their foreheads together to reminisce blissfully.

He had always been like that with her, soft and caring. Never in his wildest dreams did he think of hurting Sharey or going against her will.

Never! And he proved that yesterday night as well when he kissed her warmly one last time on her forehead and made his way to one of the other rooms in the apartment.

There was this sudden hurt and guilt that had occupied Sharey's heart and mind then.

Hurt because she didn't want Taehyung to leave like that after making her feel so special and guilty because she had Namjoon and an engagement to protect.

Sharey was tied to Namjoon but here she was, kissing her heart out to Taehyung.

Such a mess it was but you cannot control how you feel.

Sharey's heart felt heavy all of a sudden, causing a miserable sigh to escape from her lips. Could one's life get messier than this?

She had no idea.

On one hand, she was happy having Taehyung by her side and on the other hand she was sad of that fact that she had to let him go. If not now then eventually but she must. It was something that had to be done anyhow.