18: The Inevitable Kiss

It was half past eleven at night when Taehyung and Sharey finally reached her Gangnam apartment

It was half past eleven at night when Taehyung and Sharey finally reached her Gangnam apartment. Thanks to Taehyung, the entire ride was fun and flirtatious.

Taehyung swiftly parked the car into the underground parking lot of the apartment after which he helped Sharey with the baggages.

20 minutes of rigorous mortal strength and they were finally done with the baggages. Taehyung dropped down lethargically on the couch by the living room with Sharey beside him.

Both of their heads rested upon the back of the couch and their eyes were closed due to fatigue. For a few seconds only the ticking of the clock on the wall could be heard.

"Dear Lord, those were too heavy weren't they?" Sharey broke the silence, now running a hand through her hair.

Taehyung hummed slowly in response.

"Thanks for your help Tae, it wouldn't be possible without you. My back is paining already from carrying too much weight." Sharey giggled cutely before she got up to do some stretching.

Taehyung slid down flat on the couch with his legs propped freely on the armrest. Keeping his hands under his head, he enjoyed the view of Sharey's butt in front of his face.

He bit back a laugh, watching her wiggling butt and spanked her once.

"Heyy you pervert!"

Sharey snapped at Taehyung with a little blush on her cheeks. Taehyung chuckled and got up from the couch.

"It ain't my fault that you're wiggling your butt right in front of my face. It looks you know, quite ... spank-able, if that's even a word."

Sharey laughed, hitting Taehyung over his biceps. "Such assault of good English Tae. Seriously, Namjoon would've blown off your head."

"Ayee, hyung would never do that. He loves us a lot, you know."

Sharey gave Taehyung a knowing smile.

"Ofcourse he does. BTS is all that he has and lives for at the moment. Not to mention that you guys are even producing your own album this time. Look how far you all have come."

Taehyung nodded enthusiastically like a kid who got his favourite lolly. Sharey could feel the happiness radiating out of Taehyung upon the mention of their album. She knows how hard they all have worked for it. They have always wanted to do this and now that their dreams are finally close to reality, no wonder, nothing could make them happier.

"I'm so happy Sharey. This is what we were waiting for. This album, it is our dream, our entire struggle, our hardwork and I absolutely cannot wait for its release."

Taehyung clasped his hands together in a manner of reconciliation. His nerves are giddy with excitement, thinking about the reaction of his fans to this album.