16: Instant Hatred

- ××× -

- ××× -

"Ta-Taehyung o-oppa?"

It would be an understatement if I say that Taehyung was surprised. Nope, he wasn't. Rather, Taehyung was baffled to the core.

The first thought that crossed his mind was that she might be a fan and that he shouldn't panic. There's no press around to cause any havoc.

But, the moment the shimmer of her metallic blue hairs reached his eyes, his mind somehow got rid of all contemporary thoughts and was replaced by anger.

Disinterest followed soon behind.

And before Taehyung could realise what he was doing, he had let go off the girl mid-air and she landed flat on the floor.

Taehyung was surprised to see that the girl did not even yelp or anything. She looked at him with desperate eyes instead, mixed with a little bit of hurt.

A flicker of guilt crossed his eyes upon seeing her like that but the moment he'd see her hairs, he'd get back to square one. He couldn't help but feel more and more distant to the girl and Taehyung intended to keep it that way.

That hair color, how dare she come infront of me like that.

Taehyung thought. It's not like Taehyung knows her or that she might be Yeontan's dog-napper but his instincts tell him otherwise.

The more he sees that particular hair color, the more he dislikes the person.

It has become like a self proclaimed process for him now. It is drilling it's roots deeper and deeper into his conscience until it becomes as tough as a metal bar.

Unbreakable and irreplaceable.

The girl soon got up on her own and stood infront of him. She stared at him as if trying to communicate through her eyes. But Taehyung adverted his gaze almost immediately.

Weird.

So weird that even though it is the first time that they are meeting, there seems to be some sort of mutual understanding between them. It's as if they know each other, as if they are newfound lovers who are sharing a conflict.

Taehyung's brain managed into conveying this message to him and he was definitely irked by it. Why are the both of them acting that way?

Taehyung dislikes her and somehow, she knows it. He is trying to avoid her and instead of asking him why, he found out that she is more interested in trying to pacify things out between them.

She already knows how he is feeling even though not a single word was exchanged between them.

And only two options pop up for this scenario.

Either she's a witch or Yeontan's dog-napper.

And Taehyung is keen by passion into staying away from both.