05: Kakaotalk

Author's Pov

Author's Pov.

"Wow, we had so much fun today. It was massive. Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as we did. Thank you for coming, have a safe trip back home and good night, saranghamnida."

RM delivered their last speech for the MOTS tour. The rest of the members thanked their beloved Armys for joining them and for their love. It was a remarkable tour all in all.

Once they were backstage, the whole staff gathered to congratulate them. The boys group hugged once and attended to the staff next.

"Congratulations , we did great." Jimin hugged Taehyung who was wiping himself dry with a towel.

"Ewww Jimin-ah, you smell like sweat." Tae teased him by scrunching his nose but nevertheless hugged the shorter back.

Tae saw that Sharey was with other members, chatting with them as well as wiping their makeup off.

He wanted to have a conversation with her but Jimin was clinging to him like a koala. Also, Jungkook was nowhere in sight to pry Jimin off. Wonder where he went.

"Such a meanie, Taetae. Anyways, come-on let's have a drink tonight. Afterall, we are finished with our schedules." Jimin started dragging him towards the green rooms but Tae moved away swiftly.

"Ahh Minnie, I'll catch up with you later. I really need to talk to Sharey right now." Tae pleaded.

Jimin smirked. Being his best mate, he knew about his bandmate's crush on the makeup artist.

Jimin held both of Tae's cheeks and pulled them. "Aigooo aigooo, our Taetae is so smitten. Why why are you shaking my heart~" And he started dancing to Boy in luv, teasing the younger.

"S-smitten? Smitten my ass !" Taehyung hit Jimin on his head twice before he stopped dancing and slapped Tae's now red cheeks lightly.

"Haha, you sure are so smitten, turning into a tomato for her. I tell you, getting you blushing is the easiest task on earth." Jimin burst out laughing while Taehyung rubbed his nape with embarrassment.

"Who is blushing ?" Sharey popped out in between them, holding the skincare wipes.

"Aha, Shareyyyy, right on time babes !" Jimin held her by the shoulders, bringing her in front of him so that he could back hug her. Then making an eye contact with Taehyung, he winked once.

"Woahhh, what's up with the excitement chimmie ?" Sharey pried his arms off and pressed a wipe onto his cheek.

"Big news, our Taetae is in love." Jimin said. Tae looked at him shocked while Sharey was amused.

"Really ? Is it true ?" Sharey asked excitedly, now wiping Tae's face for him. Taehyung eyed Jimin murderously who sticked his tongue out.

"Yeaah, it is true." Tae replied.