04: Celeste's Pick

Author's Pov

Author's Pov.

"Now that, I tell you is my favourite part." Jungkook smiled excitedly.

"Are you sure Kook, we won't get caught?" Taehyung was confused, also a bit scared but when Jungkook glared at him, he spoke quickly.

"I mean it's blind dates we are talking about. It's no joke, we are idols. Any mistake and we're out of Bighit." Taehyung gulped nervously.

Jungkook closed the door of the room and took out a phone which was not his own.

"Hyung, we are grown up men now. We are not teens anymore. We can't just be alone all the time and trust me, blind dates can be fun, even more when it's our forbidden fruit."

Taehyung still looked a bit unsure where as Jungkook seemed forever ready. Both the maknaes had decided upon this because they were too caught up with their schedules always that it was costing them their youth.

They were growing men, they had their needs, they wanted to have some fun. Taehyung had especially agreed to it because he wanted to have a dating experience before getting started with Sharey. He didn't want to look like an amateur.

One blind date and then he would focus on Sharey.

"Okay now, look hyung, I have created this web page with utmost care and secrecy. No one will know about this and that is why I had purchased this phone last time we were in Toronto." Jungkook showed him the new iphone.

"Christ, you are such a player, I'm impressed." Taehyung pursed his lips, patting the younger on his back.

"I know right. Only thing is that this is linked with my phone as well. Just for wifi, but don't worry, our secret's safe. Also, the password is Thunder Thighs." Jungkook logged in the phone, going to the webpage and processing it over so that he could upload.

"Wait, why is it thunder thighs?"

To this, Jungkook hit his left thigh once with a loud bamm. Oof muscles. "Because I've got them and I've worked my brain over it. Got any problem?"

"Yes, change it to blossom booty." Taehyung crossed his arm over his chest and Jungkook looked at him as if he had grown an extra head.

Taehyung then turned mid clockwise, hitting his butt proudly. "I've got those curves and a bounty booty, ya know. Also, I'm your keeper. I keep shut and the secret is safe or else not."

"Hyung, are you fucking blackmailing me right now?" The maknae was jungshook, his eyes threatening to fall out of socket.

"Aniyaa~ why would I do that, I'm into this too. I just want the password to be a bit more ... beautiful ?" Taehyung said thoughtfully.

If Jungkook was jungshook earlier then he was jung-ultra-shook right now. No wonder Taehyung was no less than an alien. His brain just doesn't work in accordance with the human civilization.