03: The Website

Taehyung's pov

Taehyung's pov.

"I'm coming for you Taehyung oppa."

My eyes widened on hearing those words. Who is it? Was it another sasaeng?

But before I could reply, my phone was snatched away from me.

"Ahhh waeee-"

"8:30 pm Tae. It's time for dinner now. Come-on quick." She said before putting my phone inside her pocket.

"Sharey ! It's really important. That call, I need to block that number. It's another one of my fans." I tried to convince her to give me back my phone.

I tried to grab her but she dodged past easily. Sharey's really athletic, something I think she has learnt from Jungkook. Afterall, dealing with him is a real challenge.

"No no, not again. Last time you had said this and the next I knew, you were awake the whole night playing pubg." She crossed her arms over her chest and pouted, a look she gives me often when I throw her a tantrum about my eye lenses and makeup.

And my cheeks felt hot. She looked so cute. I mean, Sharey is really cute but when she pouts, oh boy, that is on a whole new level.

I'm blushing now. Hope she didn't notice.

"You are not getting it back Tae. Don't give me that look of a kicked pup. It's not working."

"Oh Christ, what are you, a bot ? Are you even human, let alone, a woman? I make this face and ain't no girl resists me." I teased her, thanking the heavens that she didn't notice me blushing.

"Hahaha, master of show-off." She bowed dramatically, sticking her tongue out to me.

"Show off and me ? Pftt buzz off, it's my charm woman. My aura speaks for me. Poor thing, your taste in men is ridiculously questionable." I smirked at her and flicked my hair.

"And your taste in clothing is ridiculously questionable. Aren't you cold?" Sharey unwrapped the muffler from around her neck and draped it over my shoulders.

We were so close, I could literally count her long and curvy eyelashes. She was neither too tall nor too short but shorter than me ofcourse.

It's like we are couple goals. Damn, just thinking about it is making me blush again.

"Oh now look, even your cheeks are turning red. I hope you didn't catch cold. Hyuk will go ballistic." Sharey placed her palm on my cheeks then forehead, checking my temperature.

"Oh ho, are you worried about me, Sharey?"

"I'm more worried about my job as your makeup artist. I don't want your manager Hyuk to fire me." She turned her back on me, her hand over her head, comparing the temperatures.

"So you're saying you were less worried for me, but nevertheless you WERE." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"You are our responsibility, aren't you? You are all just a bunch of toddlers we need to take care of." Sharey said with vivid obviousness.