13: The Voice Recording

"Namjoon hyung !"

"Namjoon hyung !"

The addressed male turned immediately, coming face to face with the bewildered faces of his younger band mates and the pretty makeup artist.

Sharey Kang, his bride to be.

His eyes lingered on Sharey's face for a few longing seconds, as if he was searching for an answer to some question before Jungkook's voice cut his stare off.

"Jesu, hyung ! I didn't know you were arriving today. Did Hawaii not treat you well?" Jungkook joked, moving in with a smile to give the leader a bro-hug.

"Let's rephrase it to 'I missed you guys terribly', shall we?" Namjoon replied, hugging Jungkook back, that loving hug which always radiates the warmth of a father.

"More like Yoongi hyung kicked you out." Taehyung said nonchalantly, skidding off to hug Namjoon from the back as well.

Sharey moved into the flat with measured steps. Each step she took felt like walking on hot coal, her heart and mind not being able to take Namjoon's presence so well like his members.

Though this one thing is quite acceptable to her.

She's not happy to see Namjoon here. Not at all.

"Ehh, missed us my ass! I know you effin slept like koala the whole time." Sharey heard Jimin snort before he jumped on Jungkook's back with his small arms caging the three males sharing a hug.

Or atleast trying to encage because Jimin's arms were so short that they barely made past Jungkook's big form, let alone ending poorly by his wrist.

"Haishhh guys, leave me, I can barely breathe." Namjoon yelled, trying to pry off the three kids sticking to him like a moth on paper. None showing and signs to move apart.

"Not happening !" Jungkook said abashedly.

"I'll pretend I didn't hear ya~", sing-songed Taehyung.

"Ju-just accept o-our lo-love-" Jimin struggled with his statement as he tried to hold onto Jungkook with all his might for a better grip.

He eventually gave up trying and pressed his head to Jungkook's back with a Cheshire grin, his hand closing around the maknae's wrist firmly.

That's when Jimin felt this unexpected coldness of the metal band wrapped around Jungkook's wrist.

Jungkook's wrist ! A watch !

Now that's a little strange as he is never the one to own any piece of watches. They just don't interest Jungkook.

Jimin's mind was clouded with confusion and but before he could voice it out, he heard a giggle behind him.

Sharey stood there, chuckling as she witnessed the cute scene where they all stood sandwiched in the middle of the room. For a moment, her personal concerns and haunting thoughts disappeared to some other world.