07: Smack

______________________________________

Okay before you begin, it's Kook's birthday ! Yayyyy 🎉🎉🎉🎉.

Happy birthday to our baby, the nation's baby boy. I'm so happy to see how well he has grown. His hyungs raised him well.

Happy 23rd to Jungkookieee~ 💜💜
______________________________________

Also, this chapter is gonna hurt a bit, especially if you are a taekook stan.

Gahhh, idk what made me do it but it is what it is. Enjoy <3

______________________________________

Celeste drove her range rover into the garage of her mansion. Turning the ignition off, she sighed, running a hand through her metallic blue hairs.

Today had been a long and tough day.

She turned back to check on the little ball of fur. He was sleeping peacefully on the jet black seat, finding comfort in the balanced atmosphere of the car.

"Oh how I wish Tannie, that Tae would be here in place of you right now." Celeste stroked the dog gently.

"But don't worry, just a couple of days. Then we'll be together, you , him and I, a complete and happy family."

Celeste slowly picked up Yeontan into her lap along with the packet of dog food she bought earlier. She locked the car and walked into the mansion.

Yeontan whimpered, feeling the sudden change in the atmosphere. Celeste winced when some of his fur ran over her red forearm, pricking the cuts she had made earlier at the BTS dorm.

Now that she thinks about it, Taehyung might've received the letter by now. Her cuts were fresh and now some blood oozed out from it.

She wished he was okay after puking so much at the parking lot. Sure thing, it was Celeste, back in that parking lot of the amusement park that time. She had tailed the two maknaes by the GPS.

Soon, she realised something. Taehyung had seen her back at that time and though it was from the back, he'd definitely have his doubts. Afterall, Jungkook did show him their chat earlier.

In order to keep everything going as planned and meet Jungkook, she had to do what needed to be done.

She'll dye her hairs. What colour ? She wasn't sure.

On reaching the front door, she did not knock but instead took out the spare keys and inserted them. Turning them in, she entered the deserted mansion with Yeontan in her arms.

Celeste dashed quickly too her room and placed Yeontan on her king sized bed, putting the covers on him.

Her hand was bleeding profusely now and the pain was increasing. Celeste dashed out of her room to find the only person who would be present besides her.