09: Initials

______________________________________

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

______________________________________

Taehyung paced aimlessly in the living room. His mind was pounding with worry about the whereabouts of Jungkook. He even tried calling the younger but his phone was out of network coverage area.

This worried Taehyung even more. He hoped that Jungkook is okay. He felt sad, this shouldn't have turned out like this. Running away is never the option. They should've talked their reasons out.

His stomach grumbled as he was hungry now. He had not eaten anything after that banana milk that he drank.

Taehyung opened the ref to only find big chunks of raw beef, some fruits, vegetables three bottles of chilled water and lots and lots of banana milk.

That made him smile. Jungkook was 23 now but no matter how many muscles he grows, he'll still be the biggest baby. Taehyung didn't want to drink any more banana milk. He was done with it for the day.

Taehyung took hold of one of the bottles of water and drank. He soon regretted it. The water was too cold and his throat felt like being ripped apart. His taste buds froze from bitterness, making him loose his appetite over fruits or vegetables and cooking was not an option since Taehyung didn't know how to cook.

Great. This is what he gets for fighting his baby boy.

Starvation !

Taehyung walked back to the living room dejected, his stomach groaning with hunger pangs.

He flocked down on the couch, laying on his back. His hands were folded behind his head as he looked up at the ceiling, thinking.

"Tsk.... Girls ! They are trouble, always making our judgements cloudy." He sighed sadly, remembering Jungkook getting all prepped up over some stranger.

But then again, he can't blame him. This is what girls do. They are blessed with the superpower to jinx men minds, knowingly or unknowingly. Taehyung himself was attracted to Sharey like a magnet.

Soon, Taehyung's box smile adorned his lips. There was this time on Jungkook's 23rd birthday when he had tried to stop Jimin from breaking out his secret crush to Sharey and Jimin had slipped, making both of them fall over the cake.

Oh such a kill joy it was, having a beautifully ruined cake and Jungkook beating their asses out with the pool slippers.

Taehyung giggled, opening his now closed eyes, only to come in direct contact with two black holes. He screamed.

"Aaahhhh..."

"AHHHHH."

"Aaahhh !" And he flailed his hands in the air, clearly scared for his life.

His hands came in contact with two plump cheeks, slapping them in process. The person fell back with a thud.

"Taehyung !"