Chapter 14 : Love is Eternal

First of all I am extremely sorry for delay in update. Now onwards I will try to update as soon as possible. Please do give your valuable feedback and love.

After couple of months.......

Arjun and Riddhima had taken decision of marriage. Arjun had her mother in his family. He lost his father in young age. His mother Veena rised him single handedly.

They chose an auspicious day of Vasant panchami for marriage. Arjun's wish was to get married in a presence of Almighty, so he decided to get married in a Temple.

Riddhima was getting ready, she wore red color bridal lehnga, made braid and cladded it with flowers. She wore necklace, earrings, armlet and anklet.
She did appropriate makeup and left for the marriage.

Here Arjun wore cream colored sherwani. His hazel eyes got sparkle by the imagination of marriage. He wore headgear and saw himself in mirror. He was quite happy because his dream was getting fulfill.

Arjun reached to Riddhima's hostel. He was all happy upon this. He got awestruck seeing her. She was looking heavely beautiful.

Riddhima was also so happy from bottom of her heart. Arjun forwarded his hand, Riddhima put her hand into his. They both sat into the car. They headed towards temple for marriage.

At Temple they were greeted by priest. He was instructing them for the rituals. They took woes around holy fire then Arjun made her wear mangalsutra.

Finally priest asked Arjun to fill the hairline of Riddhima with vermilion.
With the help of silver coin Arjun applied vermilion to her hairline.

Just then bit or vermilion fell on her nose. Upon seeing this Veena said "Oh you are Very lucky Riddhima, it is said that if vermilion fell on your nose means your husband will going to Love you so much."

Riddhima blushed after hearing this.

Arjun : "definitely maa.. Because I love her more than myself."

Riddhima felt so proud of Arjun. She was so happy that finally she got someone who loves her so much.

Then they headed towards their home. Arjun's home was so beautiful. He was nature lover, he has planted many floral plants in the backyard.

Riddhima complemented him "wow !!! Arjun I didn't know you have these much love for plants."

Arjun : "Darling !! Still there are many hidden talents of mine to get reveal" he winked at her.

It's night.....

Riddhima was in their room. She was gazing Moon and stars from the balcony. Just then Arjun came.

"What are you doing here??"

Riddhima : "Nothing !!! Just gazing this stars and moon. You know Arjun our head ma'am used to told us that those who passed away, they become stars and from that day I used to see my parents into this stars."

Arjun with the all affection said "Riddhima !!!! Now I am here for you. And will always be. So stop thinking all these."

Riddhima : "Really !!! Promise me you won't Leave me ever. I don't want to be orphan again."

Tears were rolling down from her eyes.

Arjun wiped here tears and covered her in his arms. They both found peace in each other's arms.

************************************

Next day Veena told Riddhima to make some sweet as it's her first day in kitchen. Riddhima chose kheer to start her kitchen.