Chapter 23 : Gift of Lifetime

A day when Riddhima and Vansh returned from Switzerland....

Shekhar : "Wohoooo... Mumma papa are back now..."

He hugged both of them and litrally smashed them into his arms.

Shekhar : "You know how much I missed you both."

Vansh : "We missed you too beta... And yes we have got something special for you."

Shekhar : "Gifts.... !!! You must have brought gifts for me. Show me.. show me..."

He was hell excited to see the gifts.
Vansh and Riddhima showed him all his gifts that they have brought from Switzerland.

Shekhar : "Best mumma papa in the world."

Riddhima : "I am gald that you liked it beta..."

Shekhar : "Yes...yes... A lot mumma."

After couple of days all were seating and chatting together. Uma served dinner and everybody had dinner together.

************************************
After couple of days.....

Riddhima was scrolling down the page of calendar and she remembered it's Vansh's birthday the day after tomorrow.

"OH god in my schedule I literally forgot about this. But no worries now I remembered it. Vansh it will be your best birthday ever...mark my words."

She went to see Uma. Uma and Riddhima planned a surprise party for Vansh. Meantime Shekhar also came from school. He also got excited with the plan.

"Yes Mumma it will best birthday of papa... I will also help you two for the arrangements."

Riddhima : "That's totally fine Shekhar. But keep remember it's a SURPRISE party so your papa must not get aware about it "

Shekhar : "Mumma.... I am big boy now. I do understand the meaning of suprise."

Riddhima and Uma started to laugh on Shekhar's comment.

************************************
Next day.....

Riddhima was in her cabin. She didn't had breakfast that day. She asked her peon to get ice cream.

One by one she almost had ten scoops. Her collegue asked "Riddhima are you ok? Why are having these much ice cream. You may catch cold dear."

Riddhima : "I do understand but I don't know why today I am feeling craving type thing for ice cream."

Riddhima to herself "What ???!!! Did I just say craving?!! The same thing happened to me when I was expecting Shekhar."

Her collegue : "That is fine but take care. Hey Riddhima I had some emergency I'l catch you later."

Riddhima nodded. As soon as she left Riddhima checked the calendar.

"Oh my God I think.. I am... !!!!! I really need to be sure "

She rushed towards the lab and get herself tested. She had tears in her eyes.

"Vansh !!! Tomorrow I will give you gift of your lifetime."

She was utterly happy.

************************************
On the day of Vansh's Birthday....

From morning everyone was behaving like they didn't remember Vansh's birthday, nobody wished him in morning.

He was feeling so cornered "What is this, no one has remember that today is my birthday. Not even Riddhima."