Chapter 5 : In your Thoughts

Vansh reached to his home. His mother (Uma Raisinghania) was waiting for him.

Upon seeing him she greeted him and asked for dinner.

Vansh : "No maa, I don't feel to have anything."

Uma : "why Vansh!! Is everything ok?"

Vansh : "yes maa. Umm do one think make coffee for me , I am going to my painting room."

Uma : "Ok I'll get it for you."

Vansh went to his room where he used to  make painting. He has many Paintings. He took plain canvas and settled it on to the board.

He played a song

"Ude, khule aasaman mein khwabon ke parindey
Ude, dil ke jahaan main khaabon ke parinday
Oho, kya pata, jaayenge kahaan
Khule hain jo pal, kahe yeh nazar
Lagta hai ab hai jaage hum
Fiqrein jo thi, peechhe reh gayi
Nikle unse aage hum
Hawa mein beh rahi hai zindagi
Yeh hum se keh rahi hai zindagi
Oho, ab toh, jo bhi ho so ho"

He started to make painting. He was all lost in music and painting. Just then Uma came with coffee.

She gave coffee to Vansh. She saw painting which Vansh was making.
She was puzzled by the painting so she asked "Vansh !! Who's painting is this ?"

"This kid is Shekhar and she is his mother Riddhima."

Uma : "Vansh !! Are you falling...!!"

Before she could complete her sentence Vansh said.

"Maa, whatever happened four years ago after that I have no strength left to love anyone."

Uma : "Then why this painting?"

Vansh : "I don't know why but the way I feel for Shekhar I have never felt for anyone. His innocent eyes always crave for a fatherly love. I want to keep that kid happy. Sometimes I can't believe that in mere three days that kid has been so important for me."

Uma : "And his mother Riddhima?"

Vansh : "I can feel her pain. But the way she has supressed her feelings I fear someday she will loose Shekhar. She is over protective about Shekhar."

Uma : "After quite long I am seeing old Vansh."

Vansh : "Maa it's not like that. Whatever has happened I have accepted it as my destiny. I have also been through alot.

Uma : "I know everything Vansh. But someday you also need to find your life partner."

Vansh : "I told you maa. I have no strength left to love anyone. Please maa let's not talk about it. I want to be happy and this topic always made me sad."

Uma : "ok no issues take your time."

She left and Vansh again continued to work on his painting.

************************************
At Riddhima's home

She was doing some work on her laptop. And Shekhar was playing game.

Shekhar : "Mumma next week my birthday is coming. And for this birthday I want a big gift from you."

Riddhima : "Anything for you baby "

She kissed on his forehead. Just then she dailed number of her best friend Shalini.