Chapter 12 : A Ray Of Hope

Riddhima was on her way to hospital. Tears were rolling down from her eyes. She was remancing the moments which she spent with Vansh.

"Vansh !!! I will never forgive myself if anything will happen to you. I know I am the only responsible for your condition. You said it right I behaved like a self centered person. I am sorry Vansh... I am sorry."

She reached to  the hospital. She rushed towards the reception.

"I am Riddhima Raisinghania. Can you tell me where is my husband Vansh Raisinghania??"

Receptionist : "He is in the operation theater. When he was admitted here he was in very critical condition. You can wait outside the operation theater."

Riddhima's heart was sinking. Each moment was feeling like an ages for her. She wants to know Vansh's condition. She sat on the chair. She was praying to god for Vansh's safety.

Suddenly she reminded that she didn't inform Uma about this. She called her and informed he for the same.

Uma was so worried for Vansh but Riddhima pacified her that she is here for Vansh and she will keep her updated for Vansh's condition.

After an hour doctor came out of operation theater. Riddhima rushed towards him.

"How is he now doctor??" She was so panicked.

Doctor : "He is out of danger now. But as internal bleeding was so heavy, he will need some time to recover."

Riddhima took sense of relief. She asked "Can I meet him?"

Doctor : "Of course but not now. As he is still unconscious. It will take two to three hours. Then you can meet him."

Riddhima : "Thanks alot doctor."

She called Uma and informed her for the same. Uma also felt relieved. She thanked god to save her son.
After knowing this Shekhar was pledging to Uma that he wanted to meet Vansh.

Uma : "Ok we are going to meet your papa. Happy now!"

Shekhar : "Yes.."

Here in hospital slowly Vansh was gaining his senses. Nurse noticed this. She came out of ICU and informed this to Riddhima.

Riddhima got so happy. She entered into ICU. Her heart was wrenching seeing Vansh's condition. She wiped her tears and moved forward towards his bed.

Vansh was still feeling weakness, with much effort he opened his eyes. He saw Riddhima infront of him. She was smiling at him.

Riddhima sat near his bed.

"How are you now??"

Vansh was still not in a Condition to speak much, still he tried to speak some words.

"Please leave."

Riddhima was all shocked. She understood Vansh was still hurt. She was looking in his eyes with empathy.

Vansh : "If I would be in a condition to leave, I would have never said this to you. But please leave." Vansh could speak only this lines. He was facing issues while speaking because of the weakness.

Nurse : "Ma'am please leave him alone. Stress is not good for him. I will call you after sometime."

Riddhima was all shattered. With a heavy heart she came out of the ICU. She was crying outside the ICU.

"Today I came to know how it hurts. I did this numbers of times with you Vansh. Please forgive me."

After sometime Uma and Shekhar came to meet Vansh. They entered into the ICU. Both cried after seeing Vansh.