Chapter 17 : Moments of Fidgety

Next day morning ....

Vansh left for Nagpur, Riddhima felt a weird anxiety when he left for Nagpur.

Riddhima "how will I leave a week without Vansh, I mean yes work is important I respect that but on such short notice. I just hate this management of his college."

He was in all these thoughts just then Shekhar came "Mumma stilly school bus hasn't come yet, can you drop me to my school??"

Riddhima was still lost in thoughts, Shekhar again said "Mumma!??"

Riddhima awkaned from her state "Ok I will drop you."

After few minutes they left. Their car was on its way to Shekhar's school.

Shekhar : "Mumma...!!! I am missing papa... Why he left for Nagpur?"
He said with a cute pouted face

Riddhima : "Beta he is having an important conference, so he had to go. He will come after a week."

Shekhar : "What after a week?!!!! It's so long to go."

Riddhima : "Beta... !!!"

Meantime they also reached to Shekhar's school. He off from the car and said bye to Riddhima.

Riddhima : "Bye Shekhar will come in evening to pick you up."

Shekhar : "Ok mumma."

************************************Next day in Riddhima's hospital....

Riddhima was seating in her cabin and checking some files of the patients. But back of the mind she was thinking about Vansh only.

Just then she received call of Shalini.

"Hey Riddhima !! How are you?? It's been so long we had a call."

Riddhima : "Definitely Shalini, I am good. How about you?"

Shalini : "I am also good."

Riddhima's voice tone was bit low.

"Riddhima.... Are you seriously ok? As you voice is sounding so low."

Riddhima : "No there is nothing like that."

Shalini : "Ok... If you say so... Are ha... How is Vansh? Sorry I forget to ask about him."

Riddhima : "it's ok Shalini. Well Vansh is also good, actually he went to Nagpur for important conference."

Shalini understood and started to teasing her "Ohho .. now I got the issue, you are missing Vansh."

Riddhima : "Shalini, it's not like that ok."

Shalini : "Riddhima the ones who can't lie they must not try to do so. You are not only missing him, as far as I know you have started to love him."

After hearing this Riddhima was litrally blushing. She couldn't speak a word in response.

Shalini : "Well your silence is answer for me. Riddhima !! I am so happy that finally you moved on and gave a chance to your life."

Riddhima : "Shalini !! "

Shalini : "I know now you really want to say it's not like that and all but I know whatever I said is sent percent true."

Riddhima : "I am putting the phone down."

Shalini : "Fine ... No issues after all now you must need time to make yourself understand this." She was litrally teasing her.

After putting the phone down Riddhima "What!!! Is Shalini right?! I am... I am in love!!! I love Vansh!!"

She was blushing while imagining the moments she spent with Vansh.