Chapter 25 : Love you Zindagi

One week before Riddhima's due date...

It's late night....

Riddhima and Vansh were sleeping into their room. Suddenly Riddhima woke up "Vansh... Vansh...!!!!"

Vansh awaked himself "what??? What happened?! Are feeling any kind of pain or water broke?"

Riddhima : "No baba... Nothing is happening. Actually... I want to have samosa.."

Vansh out of utter suprise "what did you just say?! Samosa. Riddhi I believe you are kidding."

Riddhima : "Definitely not... By the way you are reading Garbha Sanskar book right... In that have you come across the term "Mid night craving"?!"

Vansh : "Riddhi ... It's almost mid night from when can we get samosa?!"

Riddhima : "then make it for me. If I am not mistaken you have made samosa for me. Then make today as well "

Vansh : "What is this Riddhi..?!"

Riddhima with pouted face "you can't fulfill demand of your wife."

Vansh : "I must say melodrama is in blood of every woman. Come I'll make samosa for you."

Riddhima with broad smile on her face "awww you are the best husband in the world Vansh...." She kissed him.

They both headed towards kitchen. Vansh started to make samosa for Riddhima. After couple of minutes Vansh made samosa for her.

He served samosa to Riddhima.

Vansh : "now is it ok ma'am... Please have it and compensate your mid night craving."

Riddhima was having samosa with a smiling face. Vansh was looking her with a loving smile.

************************************
After two days....

It's early in the morning. Riddhima was still sleeping. Vansh woke up and went to get freshen up.

After few minutes Riddhima also awake, she tried to get up from her bed. But she felt something has happened to her.

"What ??!! What is this... Vansh... Vansh... Vansh..." She was shouting.

Vansh came running towards the room.

Riddhima : "Vansh it's water broke. We have go hospital as soon as possible."

Vansh was so worried for her, swiftly he went to parking and took Riddhima to hospital.

Upon their arrival, after the primary examination doctor shifted her to labor room.

Vansh, Uma an d Shekhar were outside the labor room. Riddhima was screaming in pain. Vansh was getting so worried for her.

After couple of hours of labor she delivered healthy baby boy.

Doctor : "congratulations... It's a boy..."
Doctor informed Vansh about the delivery.

Vansh hugged Shekhar and Uma...

Shekhar : "Papa... Now I am big brother. Can I see baby now?"

Vansh : "Yes beta. Doctor will bring him in a while."

After some time doctor shifted baby and Riddhima in the room.

Vansh , Shekhar and Uma entered into the room. Riddhima was lying on the bed. She smiled seeing all of them.

Vansh : "Congratulations... Riddhi... !!!"

Riddhima : "To you too Papa..."

Vansh laughed upon her comment.
Vansh saw baby in the cradle.