Chapter 1 : Phobia

Delhi international Airport.

Delhi the capital of India. It's Indira Gandhi international airport was shown which was flooded with passangers. All were going to their destination or finding their way to the destination.

One such young lady was making her way to the boarding gate. She was wearing light pink salwar suit, opened hair, minimal make up and jewellery.

She got into the aircraft. She was greeted by flight attendant "Good morning, Ma'am"

"Good morning"

"May I see your ticket"

She showed her ticket.

"Mrs. Riddhima Malhotra, its B18, third row window side."

Riddhima : "Thanks alot"

She was making her way to her seat. She kept her hand bag and made herself comfortable.

She started to read magazines.

After few moments another person next to her came. He sat adjacent to her.

After few minutes announcement had been made.

"Passengers kindly fasten your seat belts. As flight will soon take off"

Suddenly Riddhima's face got pale. She started to shivering. A person next to her noticed this.

Riddhima started to blabbering "Oh god !! Please help me. It has started again. How will I control myself. If it's not on short notice then I would have never picked this option. Please help me God."

She was highly tensed. Another person next to her was hearing all these blabbering.

He suddenly asked Riddhima "Excuse me.. can I have that magazine please."

Riddhima was frightened but still she gave magazine to that person. But again he asked "No.... No.. not this that red cover one I want."

Riddhima gave that one to him. Again he asked "I want the one which has SRK's picture has cover."

Now Riddhima started to get irritated. She said "listen Mr. I am not flight attendant. Kindly take whatever you want. But don't ask from me please."

"I would definitely do that. But flight was taking off so I couldn't no... Now I can as it's in the air." He smiled

Riddhima saw out of window, flight has already been taken off. She took sense of relief.

Unknowingly a name slipped from her mouth "Arjun"

The person : "No.. Vansh ... I am Vansh... Actually sorry to irritate you. But I sensed that you were frightened while flight was taking off. So had to distract yourself."

Riddhima : "Sorry... Actually Arjun is my husband's name. He used to play such trick with me as I have phobia of it. And thanks I am Riddhima"

Vansh : "Nice to meet you. But I believe your husband didn't accompany you in this journey."

Riddhima : "Actually he is......"

Before Riddhima could finish her line flight attendant came with refreshments.

"Ma'am would like to have something?"

Riddhima : "Yes, coffee without sugar."

Then she asked Vansh. He asked for orange juice.

She gave them desired beverages and headed towards other passangers.

Soon Vansh wore headphones and was listening his favorite music.