Chapter 21 : Zurich

It was late night in Zurich when Vansh and Riddhima's flight landed at the airport. They collected their luggage and headed towards exit.

Cab was waiting for them, they left for their hotel. Upon their arrival they were greeted by the manager. He directed them towards their suit.

As soon as Riddhima entered into the suit, she liked it to the core. After some time bother fell in sleep as both were tired after a long journey.

It's next day morning......

Vansh's sleep got disturbed by the sun rays. He saw Riddhima who was sleeping next to him. He tucked traces of her silky and shiney hair and went to get freshen up.

After getting fresh, he slowly called Riddhima by her name "Riddhi !! Riddhi .. come on get up now."

Riddhima was still sleepy, with much effort she could open her eyes.

"Vansh ! I am still feeling so sleepy."

Vansh : "But we will be late for tour , so get up and get ready fast."

Riddhima in a sleepy tone "Vaaaanshhh... Nooooo"

Vansh held her hand and made her get up from the bed "I want you to get ready in half and hour."

Riddhima gave him hard look and twisted her mouth towards Vansh. Vansh was smiling seeing her annoyed.

After an hour she got ready, she wore sea green color dress, kept her hair open and did appropriate makeup.

Vansh seeing her "Oh Lord !! Please save me." He winked at her.

Riddhima : "Shut up Vansh"

Vansh pulled her towards him and pinned her to wall "Listen wifey!!! Don't give me such look ok."

And started to kissing on her neck.
Riddhima was getting extremely shy.

"Now we aren't getting late !! Huh"

Vansh started laughing upon hearing this comment.

"Of course we are getting late, now leave me Riddhi and stop kissing me like that. Atleast wait till night"

Upon hearing this Riddhima started to beat him "you are impossible Vansh."

And both were laughing hard.

************************************

They first visited Grossmünster mostly famous as great minster. It's the largest cathedral in Zurich.

Riddhima was awestruck seeing the architecture "wow Vansh it's the beautiful church

Riddhima was awestruck seeing the architecture "wow Vansh it's the beautiful church."

Vansh : "Yes Riddhi, it's really beautiful. Let's go in."

They both entered into the church, they were quite happy seeing the church. They light candle together.

Vansh and Riddhima both prayed for each other's happiness. Then they sat near the idol , it was all silent and serene moments.