Chapter 18 : Painting

Hello Guys... First of all sorry for  delay in update plus for my mood swings. As I got so attached and emotional by this story I had decided to take break from it but I received many comments to update soon so I realised that now when happy phase has come I have to be strong enough.

So read the new chapter, I am sure you all will like it alot. Please do always give such support and love for my work. I am so obliged to each and every one of you...

************************************

Vansh was doing packing in his room. He was happy that after a week he is going home again.

He put a wrapped gift in his bag "I am sure Riddhima you will like it." He was smiling.

He packed his rest of the stuff and left for the airport. After finishing the procedure he boarded flight for Delhi.
After the take off he rested his head with the chair and wore headphones.

"Mein tha tere naal rehna
maan inna mera kehna
Meri aankhiyon se hona
kadd door na
Tere bin .. Tere bin
Tere bin nahi lagda dil mera dholana.."

And this song played, Vansh was lost in Riddhima's thoughts.

In all his thoughts flight reached to Delhi. He woke up with the announcement and he realised he fell asleep.

He got freshen up and soon flight landed. He picked his baggage and made his way to his home.

************************************
At his home Riddhima was in the kitchen. She was preparing Vansh's favorite dishes.

Shekhar came to kitchen "Mumma !! Wow you are making something delicious."

Riddhima : "yes beta.. I am making your papa's favorite food."

Shekhar : "Wow... Mumma !!! When will papa come?"

Riddhima : "He will come soon beta."

Shekhar was happy with this. He went to garden and started to play with his toys.

After few hours Vansh reached to his home. He was happy seeing everyone.
Shekhar hugged him tight.

"Papa !! Missed you alot."

Vansh : "I also missed you alot beta."

Riddhima didn't speak anything but she was looking at Vansh only as if her eyes were saying something.

Vansh : "Riddhima !! How are you?"

Riddhima : "I am fine Vansh."

Then Vansh hugged Uma. In while all were settled to the table, Riddhima was serving food. Vansh got surprised as Riddhima has made all his favorite food.

Uma : "See Vansh !! Riddhima has made your favorite dishes."

Vansh : "yes maa !! Thanks Riddhima for this."

Riddhima only gave a smile to Vansh. Then they had dinner. After dinner Vansh gave gifts to Uma and Shekhar which he brought from Nagpur.

Shekhar : "You are the best papa in the world." He kissed Vansh

Uma was also happy with all these.
Riddhima was wrapping up in kitchen. Soon Uma and Shekhar disperse to their room.

Riddhima went to her room, as soon as she entered into her room. She saw a gift on her bed. Her eyes got tickle seeing gift.

She took it and trying to open it. It was beautiful pink color sari, just then Vansh came.

"So did you like the gift?"

Riddhima : "Yes, it's beautiful."

Vansh : "But one issue is there...!!"

Riddhima : "What issue??!!"

Vansh : "This is not gift."

Riddhima : "What?? I mean I didn't get you."

Vansh leaned towards her and said "Wear this and come with me. I will show you my real surprise."

Riddhima was immensely happy, she went to get ready.

After an hour she got ready, indeed she was looking so beautiful in Pink sari. She kept her hair open, and did light make-up.

Vansh was mesmerised by her "I am running out of words for your praise Riddhima"

Riddhima was blushing upon hearing this. Vansh held her hand "Come your surprise is waiting for you."

He directed her towards the painting room. Riddhima was puzzled that why Vansh brought her to this room.

Before she could say anything he made her seat on the chair.

Riddhima : "What is this Vansh? Please tell me I am not getting anything."

Vansh put his finger on her lips "Ssshhh... You question alot. Just seat back and relax."

Riddhima was staring at him.

"I want to make your painting."

Riddhima was utterly surprised knowing this.

Vansh : "Now seat here and keep a smiling face."

Riddhima was seating infront of him, slowly he was drawing her painting on the canvas.

Suddenly he asked "someone was missing me so much on the phone call but here I got total opposite reality. None said anything when I came."

Riddhima was getting shy and nervous upon hearing this. Sweat of nervousness was clearly visible on her face.

Vansh : "Riddhima !! I am making your painting so you just can't change your expression."

Vansh was teasing her so much. He was smiling seeing her nervous.

Riddhima wiped her sweat and tried to be calm.

Vansh was looking at her with such a passion that Riddhima couldn't look at him.

After three hours Vansh completed the painting. He called Riddhima to come and see whether she like the painting or not.

Upon seeing the painting Riddhima was awestruck. Vansh made such a beautiful painting of her. She was immensely happy within that she got someone for whom she was these much important.

A tear drop slipped from her eye.

Vansh : "Is it that much bad that you are crying."

Riddhima : "No Vansh ! It's so beautiful that I have no words to express my happiness."

Vansh wiped her tears "Riddhima !! May I get your sign on this painting?"

Riddhima : "My sign? But why it's your painting you have made this. There must be your sign on it."

Vansh : "No Riddhima ! It's yours not only this painting but my everything is yours. So please sign on it."

Riddhima's heartbeats were accelerating, though she was nervous but she made impression of her thumb as a sign on the painting.

As soon as she did sign, Vansh was slowly making his way to her. Riddhima was all cold feeted.

Vansh : "Riddhima !!! I want to say something for which I have waited alot."

Riddhima had no guts to face Vansh's passionate gaze at her.

So guys this is it for this chapter... What do you think what Vansh want to tell Riddhima?? And how would she react upon ??

Let me know in comment section. And yes I will try to update next chapter very soon.

Till then be safe be happy.

Story will be continued in next chapter...