Chapter 24 : Pamper

After five months.....

Shekhar was so happy that he is going to be big brother now.

Shekhar : "Papa!! When can I play with baby?!"

Vansh : "still there is some time left beta..."

Just then Riddhima came to have breakfast. Vansh made her seat and started to serving breakfast for everyone.

Riddhima : "Vansh ! There is no need to take care about me these much. I mean I know...."

Before she could complete her sentence "I know Riddhi !! This is not first time for you. But definitely for me. And I want to enjoy this period. I want to be with you because this is the only way I can be with my unborn baby."

He softly touch Riddhima's baby bump.

Vansh : "When he will kick Riddhi ?!"

Riddhima : "One second he??! So you want boy?"

Vansh : "No there nothing like that but I know he is boy and I have decided his name too."

Riddhima : "What??!! Are you serious?!! But tell one thing how can you be so sure that he is a boy?! And name... I mean you though about name too?!"

Vansh : "Relax Riddhi... I will share his name at the time of his birth. As of now you just concentrate on your breakfast."

Vansh fed her with hands. Both were smiling seeing each other.

************************************
Sunday morning....

Vansh was seating in the garden and reading a book. Just then Riddhima came, she read book name "Garbha Sanskar"...

Riddhima : "What are you reading?"

Vansh : It's the book of Garbha Sanskar. In this book they have mentioned everything about pragnacy and it's different stages. This will help me alot to understand your mood swings and many other things. And.... And I have ordered this Garbha Sanskar CD for you. Daily in the morning you will listen this. In this book they have mentioned that from fifth month baby can hear outer voices. And this will have postive impact on baby."

Riddhima : "Wow... You have searched alot Vansh "

Vansh : "I have to, as I can't take any chance."

Riddhima hugged him "Vansh !! I am so so lucky that I have got you as my life partner."

Vansh kissed on her forehead "Riddhi you are going to give me life long happiness so its my due responsibility to comfort you. And each time I remember that at the time of Shekhar you bear all these alone my heart got wrench. So I am just trying to comfort you."

Riddhima was going to say something but Vansh put his finger on her lips "Riddhi... No need to say thanks."

He smiled at her.

After that day each day in morning it has been Riddhima's schedule to listen Garbha Sanskar CD and then to start her other activities.

One such night she was seating on her bed and reading some mythological book. Vansh came into the room and asked "So what's my baby and baby's mumma doing?!"

Riddhima : "I am reading "Ramayan" and baby is waiting for his papa."

Vansh : "Really?!"

As soon as he put his hand on baby bump, he felt kick by the baby.

He was all excited within "Riddhi he kicked!!! He kicked Riddhi..."

Seeing Vansh these much happy Riddhima was also very happy.

************************************
Slowly and steadily time was doing it's work. Now it's been seven months. Uma had arranged baby shower for Riddhima.

On the decided day, function was going to start. Uma was preparing for the ritual. They didn't invite many people, only some of their relatives were present.

Riddhima was getting ready in her room. She wore yellow sari, did appropriate makeup and made her way to leaving room. They started the ritual.

Riddhima was so happy because at the time of Shekhar she didn't experience all these. One by one each lady was coming and giving her blessings to Riddhima and her unborn child.

After few hours ceremony was completed. Riddhima was in her room. Just then Shekhar came.

Shekhar : "Mumma !!! When will baby come? I want to play with the baby."
He said with innocence in his voice.

Riddhima : "still there is time beta. Then you can play with baby. Now tell what have you prepared for baby?!"

Shekhar : "Mumma !! I have clean all my toys and on Sunday I am going with papa to bring some stuff toys for baby." Her voice had excitement within.

Riddhima caressed his cheeks "Beta... Take care of your younger sibling ok."

Shekhar : "I will mumma, as now I am big brother."

Riddhima was smiling upon hearing Shekhar.

Vansh saw this from a distance, he also smiled seeing Riddhima and Shekhar.

************************************
Now only month left before Riddhima's delivery.

It was morning, Riddhima was getting ready as she was having doctor's appointment that day.

With the progression of month it was getting difficult for her to do day to day chores. Vansh helped her to get ready

They left for hospital, it's the day of ultrasound report of Riddhima. Upon their arrival doctor instructed Riddhima to lay on the specific place. Soon doctor started the ultrasound.

That day they have seen face of their baby, Vansh couldn't believe his eyes. Vansh and Riddhima both were happy seeing baby's face. Doctor gave them images of the ultrasound.

************************************
It's evening.....

Vansh and Riddhima were in their room. They were discussing about baby.

Vansh : "baby is look like me ... Nah Riddhi...!!"

Riddhima : "What???!!! Oh see properly baby looks like me... "

Vansh : "ufff... Can't argue with wifey. But... But baby's eye must look like me."

Riddhima : "How can you say that? As in images baby's eyes are closed."

Vansh : "Well it's my sixth sense saying. No issues let baby be your replica but baby must have eyes like me. Because eyes are most expressive part of body.... " He winked at her.

Riddhima : "hats off to your logic Mr. Raisinghania.... "

She hold his hand and rested her head onto his shoulder. Vansh covered her into his arms.

Vansh : "thanks alot Riddhi for giving me such beautiful phase of my life."

He kissed on her forehead.

Hey guys this is it for this chapter.

Next chapter will have delivery of Riddhima and some cute moments of Vansh and Riddhima with the new born .

Question for you all : can you all guess the name which Vansh has decided for his child????

Let me know in comment section.

I will try to update as soon as possible till then stay safe , stay happy.

Story will be continued in next chapter....