Chapter 26 : They Are Soulmates

Twenty five years later.....

It was a cozy cold morning birds were chirping and bright Sun rised from the mountain range.

Mukteshwar was shown. It's a small mountain village in uttarakhand.

Riddhima was in kitchen, she was preparing breakfast

Riddhima was in kitchen, she was preparing breakfast. Vansh was setting table for breakfast. Soon Riddhima came with the breakfast.
She made all dishes of Vansh's choice.

Vansh and Riddhima were at their holiday home at mukteshwar. As they both love mountain alot, now they like to spend more time at their holiday home in the lap of nature and mountains.

Vansh : "Riddhi... You made toast just perfect."

Riddhima was smiling, both were enjoying breakfast together.

Now shekhar has all grown-up. He was working as managing director in a renowned company in Delhi. His marriage had been fixed with his colleague.

Arjun was also grown up and now working as a lieutenant in Air Force.

Vansh and Riddhima were conversing  with each other regarding Shekhar's marriage.

Just then they received video call from Shekhar. Vansh received a call

Vansh : "How are you beta?! How your work is going on?"

Shekhar : "I am good papa, you say... Ahhh it seems you both are enjoying breakfast with the vally view."

Vansh : "Yes definitely and your mumma has made the finest toast today "

Shekhar : "Papa please don't make me envy , by the way when you both are returning Delhi?!"

Vansh : "Next month..."

Riddhima : "Shekhar... Will you say hello to me atleast?!" She was bit miffed with Shekhar.

Shekhar : "Oh just forgot you mumma... Well how are you??"

Riddhima : "Fine... Thanks for asking"

Shekhar : "Uff you are still miffed with me, well I have it's solution let's have a joint call with your beloved son."

He was teasing Riddhima.

Shekhar added Arjun in video call. Upon receiving the call Shekhar said "Oh hello lieutenant Arjun Raisinghania, seems too busy as you didn't get chance to call your brother these days."

Arjun : "khuli kitab me sfahe palat te rehte hai, hawa chale na chale din palat te rehte hai"

Shekhar : "And her comes the poet Arjun."

Everyone started laughing.

Arjun : "Hello Bhai, hello Mumma papa "

Shekhar : "I am good Arjun, you say how's going on?"

Arjun : "going great, enjoying extream cold here in Kashmir."

Vansh : "Are you alright beta?!"

Arjun : "I am good papa, how about you?!"

Vansh : "I am doing well."

Shekhar interrupted "Arjun you first talk to mumma, as she was missing her beloved son."

Riddhima : "Stop teasing me Shekhar there isn't like that, I love both of you equally ok... And Arjun how are you??"

Arjun : "I am good mumma, so you enjoying mukteshwar?!"

Riddhima : "Yes the weather is awesome here."

Just then Shekhar "Missing you mumma papa, please come soon Delhi."

Riddhima : "Even we are also beta. Why don't you and Arjun come here and then we all proceed to Delhi."

Arjun : "Sounds interesting very interesting.... I am in mumma. Next week I will come mukteshwar."

Shekhar : "Yes, I will also come. We will have fun there. As it's been so long we have been to mukteshwar."

Vansh : "Ok so it's done. Next week you both are coming, right?!"

Shekhar and Arjun : "Yes papa."

Riddhima : "Finally my both son will be with me."

Vansh : "Aww now your mumma is being melodramatic." He winked at Shekhar and Arjun.

Riddhima : "Shut up Vansh."

Shekhar : "Hey mumma , papa and Arjun I have a meeting now, will see you all soon."

Arjun : "Yes Bhai you proceed , will meet at mukteshwar."

Vansh and Riddhima : "Bye beta take care."

Shekhar to all "Bye everyone."

After few conversation Arjun : "Mumma papa now I also have to go, I will try to call you tomorrow and we are meeting next week."

Riddhima : "Ok beta, please take care and I'll be waiting for you."

Arjun : "Bye mumma papa."

Vansh and Riddhima "Bye beta."

After putting down the Call Vansh "Riddhi.... How time flies, our sons all grown up and Shekhar ... !!! can you believe he is going to get marry soon."

Riddhima : "So true Vansh, now we have to make preparation for his marriage."

Vansh : "Yes... Riddhi... Can I say something?!"

Riddhima : "Certainly Vansh."

Vansh held her hand "I love you Riddhi... Thanks alot for being my soulmate. You made my life much happier then it could ever be."

Riddhima : "I love you too Vansh. And will love you till last breath of my life."

"Teri aakhon ke sajde mein
Rahna palkon ke parde mein
Jab tak hai, jab tak hai jaan
Teri banhon ki narmi mein
Saason ki garmi mein
Jab tak hai, jab tak hai jaan "

Try to here this song at the end of this story from movie jab Tak hai jaan, as like a climax of this beautiful and one of my favorite stories.

So guys we are at end now. We have started this story with a question and today at the end of story we got answer "They Are Soulmates".

I am so thankful to each and everyone who loved and supported this story. Indeed each story has a special place in my heart but this story will always have a special place. Beacuse the way I felt and passed through emotional turmoil during writing this story was never before.

At this juncture I would like to say sorry too, if I couldn't meet at anyone's expectations.

Lastly big big thanks to my all friends and readers keep loving my work like this. I will always be obliged to all of you.

Today or tomorrow I will update character scatch for my next ff "Mysterious - when something unexpected happens".

Till then stay safe, stay happy and keep reading.

Love you...... ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

SleepingSnowFlake