8-Mate

Warning: loooong chapter ahead 😶

Yoongi's p.o.v

I sat at the head of the table moving my food around, the pack sat around me at the long table eating, chatting, goofing around and laughing, it was such a beautiful sunny day.

However, I sat silently trying to concentrate on their conversation,
my mind kept on drifting to that dream I keep on seeing for a whole week now and it's just so frustrating!

Jimin was running infront of me, it was just like the day he fell in to the lake when we were children and I saved him, he giggled, oh how I miss those giggles, I felt myself tearing up,
"Jimin wait!", but he didn't stop, he turned and smiled at me, my heart bursted in love and longing,
"Jimin please stop! Come here Jimin!!"

I wanted to touch him! I wanted to smell him, I wanted to drown him in my scent and shower him with my love, I wanted to make sure he was really here and that I didn't lose him forever.

Just like the past, Jimin was running without paying attention to his surroundings, he was running toward the lake again, I was about to shout at him to warn him when I saw something that made my heart stop.

The water in the lake turned into fire!! I started screaming at him to stop but my voice was muffled, tears started to gather in my eyes, I ran as fast as I can yet my legs were slowing down, it was as if I was running backwards.

Just when he was about to touch the fire he turned around and saw it,  he screamed in horror at the flames that suddenly surrounded him, I felt my eyes snapping and Suga took over, I shifted to my wolf and my legs were freed, just like how I ran to the Masul pack when it was caught on fire that lonely sad night.

I reached the flames and once I touched it all the flames disappeared, Jimin wasn't there too, I looked around me searching desperately for him, I shifted back and cried just like I cried 12 years ago for losing my love, I can't believe I lost him again.

My naked body was shivering in cold and agony, my whimpers was loud and hurt, I felt something wrapping around my shoulders,
Hoseok ?

I looked back to see him, the beautiful white Omega with its blue clear eyes, he covered me with a yellow soft blanket and sat behind me,  I wrapped the soft blanket around me tightly and turned to sit infront of him criss cross.

He stared at me, like he was searching for something in my tears, like he wanted to know my pain through my eyes and pout, he tilted his head adorably and I smiled, this Omega really reminds me of Jimin.

I lower my head in sadness at the mention of Jimin, I stare at my bare feet feeling the cold grass under them, I close my eyes to prevent the tears from falling, the coconut smell invades my senses as I feel something warm touching my cheek, I open my eyes to see the white wolf touching his nose to my cheek,
a kiss ?

I smiled at him and nuzzled  my face in his neck and fur, the Omega starts purring, it somehow reminded me of Jimin's purr, soft and content .

"Hyung"
It was Jimin, that's Jimin's voice!
I looked at the wolf again and it connected our foreheads,
"Yoonie hyungie"
I smiled, my tears falling more and more, is that wolf really is Jimin?
"Yoonie"
"Yoongi"
"Yoongi!"

"Min fucking Yoongi !!!!"
I snapped out of my daze, I looked to my right were Army was seated,
"I-I'm sorry what?"
"I said are you going to eat that or not?!"
I looked down at my untouched food and sighed,
"No you can ha-"
"Thank you!"
She grabbed the plate and started eating, okay? You are welcome I guess?