44- Like the pain

Exo and Dagust have discussed alot of needed details on how to approach Blackfire, the doubt of the pack being innocent was still there so they really need to do something, yes there was no more attacks until now, but that doesn't mean that everything was okay, they can't live in peace if they don't even know who their enemy is.

So it was decided that Exo's head Alpha was going to pay Blackfire a small visit and just test the water, they didn't want to be suspicious so Yoongi and Namjoon couldn't come with him.

Now Yoongi was sitting on his bed thinking about alot of things,
Blackfire and Exo problem,
The answer he is waiting for from Army but he can't ask the girl again, he is already glad she is trying to help him despite her pregnancy,
Also, Jimin's probability of being pregnant himself after what happened during the heat.

This made his heart swell with happiness and pride, he started to imagine a short Jimin waddling his way around with his big belly, how Jimin would keep on complaining about his baxk hurting him and give Yoongi the puppy eyes to bribe him to massage his back.

Although he would do it anyway without the need of the puppy eyes.

A small smile formed on Yoongi's thin lips, the thought was endearing, he secretly wished Jimin is really pregnant, although the Omega didn't confirm this nor deny it yet, he can sense a change in the Omega's behavior, like he is thinking most of the time about something.

"What are you smiling at like this?",
He looked up to the owner of the voice and his eyes were blessed with his mate's sight in nothing but a towel around his waist, few drops of water running from his hair to his neck then chest, some of the drops seemed to tease Yoongi as they decided to slide from his neck to the Omega's pink nipples slowly.

The Omega chuckled as his mate eye fucked him, he turned around to head to their closet to get something to wear giving Yoongi his back to devour with his eyes, he smirked as he let the towel drop a few centimeters showing the start of his butt crack and the beginning of the delicious curve of his butt cheeks.

Yoongi gulped at the sight and he can feel his dick twitching with excitement,

Can I take over and play a little bit?

No, you are an aggressive horny wolf and I don't trust you with Jimin.

He is a werewolf too you know? He isn't fragile that much he has a wolf too you dumb.

That's right, and only his wolf side can take your horny shitty behavior, leave his human side out of this.

No problem.

Yoongi was confused,
No problem???

He was about to ask his wolf what did he mean but his breath was knocked out of him, a body suddenly crashed into his making them both sprawled out on the bed, he opened his eyes to see the back of Jimin's body as his wet hair caressed his cheeks wetting them.

"Jimin wha-",
He couldn't complete his question as two plump lips crashed to his, he closed his eyes as his hands grabbed Jimin's hips steadying him over his body, Jimin was kissing him deeply and biting his lips hard.

They broke off the kiss and both of them were panting, when Yoongi opened his eyes he was met by a pair of crystal blue eyes staring lustfully at his.

"Ch-chim!!"
"That's me baby",
Yoongi flinched feeling Suga trying to take over so aggressively, he tried to resist but he couldn't hold on longer when Chim bit his scent gland softly releasing a choking amout of vanilla scent that clouded Yoongi's rational mind.