52- Halmoni's bookstore

I know the pic is irrelevant to the chap topic but can we take a moment to appreciate Hobi's curves🤤🤤🔥💜
Damn Hoseok 🔥✨✨💜

Okay I'm done drooling let's go😂👉🏻👈🏻.....

A/N p.o.v

The whole pack was filled with celebrations and laughter, the news of the two Lunas being pregnants spread joy and happiness through the pack's grounds, children of both Masul and Dagust knocked on the head Alpha den to give flowers and kisses congratulating them.

Exo, Blackfire and many other packs sent their congratulations to both Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok for their mates' amazing news.

Everything went well for everyone thankfully, Seokjin was only one week long and his tummy didn't swell yet, Jimin's five weeks baby bump was small and adorable, Army's almost three months baby bump caught all the attention and cooing.

Hoseok started to be overly sweet and protective over Army, he would spoil her with kisses, presents and books, they agreed to buy tge baby's clothes with Jimin anf Seokjin once the midwife tell them the gender of their babies.

It was just one of the beautiful times they wished would last forever..

.................

"Thanks for having us today",
The head Alphas of the four packs, Dagust, masul, Exo and Blackfire, were currently in the human capital, Namjoon's plan was needed to be done with to have the oeace of mind they need to ensure their babies safety and the pack's future.

So they were currently at the bookshop were Hosoek gets Army's books from, the old lady has known both Hoseok and Army for long time as they were a constant customers, she was a kind lady in her sixties, very educated, kind hearted and treated Army like her own daughter.

"Welcome Hobi-ah, I see you've brought new friends", she adjusted her glasses staring at the hot males standing infront of her, she knew they were werewolves, the lady just believed that humans and werewolves were both sharing the same heart and should never hurt each other or become enemies of any source.

Hosoek nodded and smiled at the kind lady,
"Yes Halmoni, these are the four head Alphas of our greatest packs, Kim Namjoon of Masul, Park Bogum of Exo, Alpha Kwon Ji Yong of Blackfire and I believe you have met Yoongi hyung before".

The lady nodded at each one of them and smiled widely at Yoongi,
"Yoongi-ah it has been a while, you never visit me with Hoseok any more", she pouted cutely at the Alpha,
Yoongi chuckled at her and bent domn kissing her forehead softly,
"Forgive me Halmoni, a lot of things happened".

"Well you need to tell me".

And that's how the four Alphas and Beta started telling the old lady everything, from Masul's great fire to Jimin's necklace,
The lady was so delighted and furious, she was happy for the werewolves and congratulated them so much and kept on talking about how much presents, toys and books she would bring for them, she kept on saying how much she would spoil her grandchildren.

It was heart warming.

She was also furios at her own people, how can they do such an awful things to the werewolves, ignoring all the peace agreements made through the decades, the werewolves kept their promise of the agrerment and never crossed the lines, on the contrary, alot of human beings were talking about how they were saved by werewolves from time to time from any kind of threats they would face in the forest.

Humans were on good terms with werewolves,
But it looks like the political side wasn't as peaceful as he pretends to be.

And that's where the old lady's turn start.

The lady's bookshop was constantly filled with both humans a d werewolves, it was a big shop that gathered all the types of books you can think of, the lady was kind and helpful to everyone and they all loved her dearly.

So the plan was that Halmoni would sneak in some news about what happened with the werewolves and what they faced on the government's evil hands.

The lady insured the werewolves that she would make sure all the capital's people would hear of the mistakes their government caused.

And that's what happened...

Within one week, people from all around the country spread the word about the werewolves misfortune, the citizens were furious and demanded answers to their angry questions.

The government was put in difficult situation as they were asked why they kept all these things secret from the citizens, why they tried to start a war between the werewolves' packs?
Why theh didn't follow the contract of peace like the werewolves did.

At some point, a jeweler declared that the pendant that everyone talked about was originally sold by him to an old man twelve years ago, he never knew who the man was and after some investigation, it turned out that the man who bought the pendant was one of the governors advisors and he bought to that governor thinking it was a normal pendant, he didn't even know what the Magma stone was.

That governor ordered one of the stray wolves who they were able to pull to their side to put it at the entrance of Dagust pack grounds, he wanted one of the werewolves to find the pendant just yo cause harm in Dagust, out of coincidence and bad luck, it was Yoongi who found the pendant while playing with Jimin by the lake, he was mesmerized by the beautiful pendant and wanted it to be the first courting gift to Jimin, he never knew that the stone would be this dangerous, he was just a child in love after all.

When the government tried to use the pathetic excuse of the werewolves being a source of danger to humanity they were met with the angry shouts of people who were about to lose their lives at some points but were saved by werewolves in the forest.

It was all so quick,
An official apology was presented to the werewolves packs,
New government was assigned to rule the country,
The old rulers were sent to the courts to have the punishments they deserve for their unforgivable deeds.

And now we are here, in the biggest celebration of the country,
Humans insisted that werewolves and them should have a feast to apologize for everything happened and start a new fresh start.

Werewolves from all the packs gathered in the capital to celebrate and the humans welcomed them with love and home made delicious feast, the kids of both human and werewolves side played together and it was a wonderful celebration that lasted two whole days of happiness and joy.

Not all humans are bad and harmful,
It's you who decide what side you want to take.

The old lady's huge bookshop was the center of celebrations, both humans and werewolves agreed to have a meet up every often to read and bond so that the upcoming generations would learn the peace and love and acceptance.

And these meet ups and celebrations took place in their 'Halmoni's wattpad' bookstore.

⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲⛲

Problem solved 🐥

What do you think of the way they solved the problem? I really didn't want any wars between them 😂

I already updated (waste it on me) today so I'm gonna go update (Daechwita) and (crushing on my soulmate) tonight too.😉

Luv u 💜✨